Chapter 68

Ishita's POV:

An excellent aroma of delicious food was spilled into our room, waking me up from my deep sleep. I blinked my heavy eyes and sit upright on the bed noticing Armaan's absence. Scratching my head, I remember everything we did since last night, in the shower, and fuck we both are equally crazy for each other. But do I crave more of such craziness... it's a hell yes.

I took a quick shower brushing my teeth since the shower before got a bit heated. I clothed myself in one of his black t-shirts and my tight shorts making my way to the kitchen. Armaan was tossing some parathas in the pan; he looked hot as hell. But I reminded myself of my current situation down there, he hummed a tune chopping some salad. "Someone's happy today..." I walked up towards him. He smiled glimpsing at me and pecked on my lips, "You make me happy every single time... love...". I forwarded my hand to pick up a paratha but he slapped my hand away.

"It's still hot you're going to burn yourself again... go sit at the dining table and wait for me. Go..." he scolded me and turned his all attention to his food. "Okay... Mom..." I mocked him walking away and taking a seat at the dinner table. Enjoying his kitchen flexes, I waited for my food to be served, and soon like a five-star restaurant meal he served many dishes on the table. Taking a bite of the food my eyes bulge out "Umm... this is so delicious..." I stuffed more of the chutney and paneer paratha in my mouth. He chuckled taking a bite of his food, "Do you like it?" I moaned, "I love it... please marry me again." He grins widely, "I won't mind..." and stole glances while eating.

In the evening we walked around the pool area with hand in hand. "Do you think Veronica would give up after losing most of the wealth?" he glimpsed at me and shook his head, "No... she won't. Some people tend to avoid the harsh truth of living in the luxurious lie that favors them the most. Veronica is one of them but that's not our problem because I have arranged something for it." Tangling my arms with him I leaned close to him, "I believe you..." he pecks my forehead, "And I love you..."

Giggling happily, I kissed his lips, "I love you too..." he leans forward to kiss me more but stopped when his phone buzzed in his pockets. Checking the caller ID, he quickly pecks my lips and walked away cornering himself to answer the call. I was left there standing confused but I did respect his privacy. Sitting on the benches around the pool I checked my phone, Armaan had previously told Ritika to postpone all my work for a day. I was thankful for it but at the same time I love my work; without it, my life feels boring.

Glimpsing at Armaan, he was continuously convincing someone but then gave up hearing from the other side. He passed a quick faint smile to me and I nodded understandingly, after a while he, ended the call and side-hugged sitting on the bench. I leaned close to him resting my head on his shoulder, he feels home. Armaan leans close confessing, "Grandmother called... she lives in Udaipur but currently is staying in Goel Mansion. She came here to invite us because my cousin's brother is getting married but got to know that I have left the house. We will need to get back home by tomorrow that isn't bad but the thing is I tried to prove my point but everyone thinks I'm acting childish running away from my responsibilities but you're my responsibility too. In that particular situation, I did what I felt was right. Seriously, I'm exhausted trying to make people understand my viewpoint." He left a long sigh rubbing his forehead.

I lifted my head, "Fuck them... Armaan... the only thing better I have learned from my messed-up family is that no one believes in you until you have done it with perfection. So, if you feel good after what you have done it doesn't matter who else doesn't feel good. As far as I'm aware you haven't done anything wrong. I'm not saying it because I'm your responsibility but your parents are equally at fault it's not just all about you." He passed me a wide grin, "Thank you..." I raised my brows, "For what? dividing the blame..." he shook his head, "For being with me, supporting me, understanding me, and yeah... dividing the blame which made me feel better." I rolled my eyes, "Ugh... no wonder I get tired after doing so many things." He chuckled, "You're unbelievable..." I took it as a compliment.