Chapter 60

Armaan's POV:

Ritika was avoiding me the whole time in the private jet but she doesn't know that Ishita already told me about the mess created by Amit, her ex-boyfriend. We landed in India stepping out of Ishita's private jet Ritika opened the car door and was going to sit in the other car but I stopped her and made her sit in the same car. Ritika nervously fidgeted avoiding making eye contact snapping my fingers I dragged her attention. The car drove towards our pool house, "Yes... Armaan sir...".

"Don't worry Ishita already told me about everything but I'm kinda disappointed by you. Aditya is a freaky teen asshole but you're the mature one and handling many firms under Mehra Group. You shouldn't have gone all crazy forgetting about everything it's not just about my family's name but also about your privacy." She nodded slowly, "I totally understand sir... we both have a different world and this collision together isn't healthy either for me or Aditya." Ishita raised her brows looking between us, "He's not blaming you Ritika... take a stand for yourself and Aditya if you both are willing to take this relationship further. But if it's just one night stand kind of thing then leave it on me. I'll handle Amit he won't be spilling anything."

Ritika nodded and turned silent without saying anything which is much disappointing because I thought she would take a stand for my brother. Since I have the idea that he loves her because if he didn't then Ritika won't have any contact with him after they had sex. He's taking this seriously but from Ritika's side, it's complicated. She's too conserved which can eventually hurt my brother because maybe for the first time in his life he's taking a relationship seriously.

Stepping out of the car Ishita intertwines her fingers with mine walking down the marble flooring inside the pool house. I couldn't stop myself from admiring her, she caught me staring at her "Stop staring at me like that..." a soft chuckle escaped from my mouth. "Like what..." she rolled her eyes and mumbled, "Like I'm your favorite dish served after years of fasting.". She opened the door of our room and was stunned. Looking around the room which had her picture frames hanging on the walls. She twirled at stared at me with wide eyes, "Armaan... Are you serious? Like you had people keeping eyes on me."

Scratching the back of my neck nervously I told her my point honestly, "I'm sorry... I know it's creepy to violate someone's privacy like this but I can't help it. I was scared that what if in my absence Veronica or anyone else tried to hurt you? And once I got the pictures, I needed you to be close to me..." Ishita walked towards me with slow steps and cupped my jaw, "I don't mean it that way... I meant why didn't you come to see me? If you missed me then why did you bare to stay away from me."

Her eyes were searching for an answer but I asked her, "Didn't you miss me? what did you prefer?" she rolled her eyes and turned away. My hands made their way towards her waist pulling her towards me. She yelped because of the sudden action and stared at me blankly for a while. Emphasizing my question I asked her again, "Tell me Ishita... why didn't you come to see if you loved me? or should I consider it that you never loved me much?" She snapped her brows at me, "Excuse me... I did and you reminded me of being too much like my father. After that, I was so mad at you that I wanted to murder you with my bare hands with painted red nails. And if you're trying to know that I love you or not then it's just complicated for me." For a split second, I had hoped that she would commit her love for me but Nah she just told me a bunch of crap.

Controlling the rush of my emotions, I pulled away from her, she left a long sigh and hugged me wrapping her hands around my torso. Looking down at her she pouted sadly a small smile appeared on my face, I do that a lot when I'm around her she's, my happiness. Ruffling her hair I pecked on her lips, "There is nothing such complications except the fact that you're running away from your feelings. But I won't blame you because I was doing the same shit until you permanently settled in my heart. No one would ever be able to change the love I have for you because when everyone left you stayed by my side. I always needed someone like that to commit my life to that person. Unfortunately, at first, I did it to the wrong person, Veronica was my desire and hunger to find that one person but it just damaged my soul and tore me apart changing me into someone I never was." She battled her eyelashes listening to me carefully.

I went on, "Then I met you... a girl who feared no one. At first, I saw you from other people's perspectives but when I looked closely at you. Trust me, you gave me butterflies everything about you was just perfect, your stingy personality, your undercover care for me, your sudden cravings, your sense of humor, and your ways of handling my broken heart. We were becoming close understanding each other and my past mistakes mixed up my mind. For a moment I felt you slipping out of my life and it scared me because you were the only good thing in my life. Even when Veronica confessed that she wants to get back with me together I didn't consider it at all because you showed me what true love looks like. I would say today, tomorrow, and every single day of my life that I love you." A lone tear escaped from her eyes; she pulled her hand to wipe it off but I kissed it already.

Her fingertips trailed on my jaw, "Armaan... I do feel for you but I just need a little bit of time to handle the mess in my life. I don't want to rush things ending up hurting you because you love me too much and I don't want it to lessen even by a single drop in the ocean. It makes me sick that I thought you would choose your first love, Veronica, over me. But now even if you did, I would remember this version of Armaan who loved me with all his heart. I don't want anything else..." her voice croaked dry fighting back the tears forming in her red eyes.

Cupping her face, I placed many kisses on her face, she giggled madly "Stop it...". With a big kiss on her cheeks, she slapped me softly rubbing her sucked cheek. "I would wait for you even if it means declaring my whole life to you. I would never choose Veronica over you, to be honest, the first love kind of thing is always dumb. If ever your first love comes back you will feel low about yourself thinking, how can I be so stupid to choose such a toxic person?" Ishita chuckled and uttered, "If my first love came back... who's probably dead. The first thing I would do is visit a monk." I laughed out and kissed her soft hair, "Aren't you hungry? You ate half of my brain on the plane that the food provided by the staff was terrible. If you want I can cook something for me, I mastered my cooking skills."

She gasped and utter checking the wardrobe "I just remembered that I'm starving my bae... and just order out something because I know you're exhausted after spending hours sitting straight soring the ass. You can charm me some other day with your cooking skills but don't forget to call the firefighters before you start cooking... you know just to be safe." chucking at her words I checked my phone to order something. She placed a quick kiss on my cheeks and stepped towards the bathroom, "I need to take a shower..." I smirked asking her, "Is it a shower together offer?" her voice boomed from the bathroom, "Only if you want to see me shaving my armpits." Gross. 

Today's task: 40 votes + 25 comments

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺