Chapter 46

Third Person POV:

Armaan opened the door of the hospital ward Mayra was getting medication a nurse walked out at the same time. Yash was sitting on the side of the bed talking with Mayra who looked fine with a bandage wrapped around her forehead, she spotted Armaan and smiled weakly "I'm sorry Armaan... I didn't know that she's your wife the maid told me that you strictly ordered to not let anyone inside so I thought maybe it's for safety purposes. She told me that she's your wife but I didn't believe her... I would apologize to her for my mistake."

He stood behind Yash and uttered, "It's okay Mayra... no one was at fault the circumstances made everything wrong. I just came here to know about your health are you doing good?" she nodded, "Yes... I am absolutely fine... she just hit it pretty hard that's why I was losing consciousness or else everything is fine." Armaan nodded and placed his hand on Yash's shoulder, "I'm sorry bro... it never expected her to take such a step. I hope you'll forgive her." Yash nodded softly and was going to say something when Mayra spoke in between, "Don't mind Armaan but... why did you marry such a crazy girl? She's clearly a psychopath I'm saying it by observing her dark aura. When I mentioned her as a psychopath killer's daughter, she smiled maniacally for a split second I was scared of her."

Armaan raised his brows, "You called her what a psychopath killer's daughter? No wonder she broke the flower vase on your head. How can you say such a thing to her? She's trying so hard not to be like her father. You don't even know her why would you say that?" he rubbed his forehead. Mayra glanced at Yash and he explained to her about Ishita, "You know the company you're currently working under... she has half the ownership. Her maiden name is Ishita Mehra, the CEO of Mehra groups and founder of Mehra Pharmaceuticals." He explained about her relationship with her father as well. Mayra stared at him in shock collecting the things in her little brain that has no idea what she has jumped into. 

While he was saying all this Armaan stepped out and sat on the benches now, he knew why Ishita said that she's like her father. To the worst, Amaan agreed with it holding his head he realizes his mistake and the consequences it will cause. Yash stepped outside the ward and walked standing in front of Armaan he patted his shoulder. Armaan told him what he said to Ishita after he left, Yash looked at him with wide eyes "Armaan... do you have any idea how much she would be devastated? Right now inside I wasn't scared about Mayra's health because she would be just fine with medical help but surely was terrified about Ishita's reaction to the thing Mayra said to her." I looked at him defeated "I screwed up and did a huge mistake... she came to see me and I told her all that seeing her act like her father. I know she's not like Raj but surely her worst side is more brutal than Raj."

In Mehra Mansion, Ishita offered Ritika a guest room and walked inside her room. Anjana smiled and cupped her face, "How are you doing?" Ishita smiled weakly, "I missed you..." and hugged her mother. Anjana rubbed her back, "I know it's a lie because Nayantara and Armaan love you more than me." Ishita shook her head, "No one ever loved me, Mom, everyone just used me..." Anjana knits her brows and cupped Ishita's face, "What happened? Come sit..." she shook her head, "I'm craving Biryani can you make it for me for dinner? I would just change and come downstairs" Anjana nodded and saw her leaving upstairs. She mumbled to herself, "Why do I feel she is broken the same she was in her past?".

Ishita changed into comfortable clothes and walked down to the dining room. She pulled her chair and cracked joked with the cook, "Did you bury his new girlfriend's dead body?" Shina scrunched her nose, "He got married three months ago and his girlfriend is now five months pregnant?" Ishita cackled, "Aww... you would be their cute buaji..." Shina glared at her, "If you ever called me that again I would mix rat poison in your Biryani..." Ishita raised her hand in defense. Anjana smiled looking at them, "Shina has met a guy who cooks in Kartik's hotel but is vegetarian so she blocked his number." Ishita chuckled, "Shina... you should have given him a chance what if he would have lovingly made you tinde ki sabzi and fed you with his hand then who might have forgotten about chicken." Shina served Ishita's food, "I would rather eat kabab using my hands..." they chuckled at her comment.