Chapter 15

Armaan's POV:

Staring at the ceiling of the villa, she has been all over my mind. Her incapacity to cry but her desire to be strong ached my heart. I couldn't even imagine how broken she was and what kind of damage is done to her insides. Because if someone else would have been in her position then they might have broken down or gotten an anxiety attack but she's like calm before the storm. I shouldn't be thinking about her but when things come about her nothing stays in my control.

Opening my phone, I scrolled through Twitter as I hired some media accounts to post our pictures. The pictures were before I announced the marriage, she's drop-dead gorgeous like anyone can fall for her. Many comments were positive and as usual, some people were thinking it was some publicity stunt. Well, we don't need to be a public profile I only did this to annoy Ishita as everyone would know she's mine.

"Armaan Bhai..." Aditya walked inside my room and I hid my phone under my pillow. "What!" I asked as he gave me a questionable look then let it be, "Bhai... I'm getting super-duper bored please let's go somewhere out..." he suggested. I denied it at first then agreed as I also didn't have much to do here, finding some clubs nearby we headed towards a drinking club not much far from our villa.

"Bhai... this is sick at first, I thought this city wouldn't have someplace like this..." Aditya uttered looking around in awe. "Neither did I..." agreeing with him we walked inside, and sitting at a comfy corner we ordered some drinks. "Armaan Bhai... I shouldn't be interfering in your life but are you seriously going to marry her for her dad's company?" I nodded and he did a half shrug and added, "You barely know her... and she doesn't even know about your past. What if she never accepted you because of it? She doesn't have a choice right now but soon will find some then" I sit back and looked at my annoying yet intelligent brother.

"Then we will find some other ways to keep her with me or divorce her if she became a pain in my ass..." I replied sternly, he nods understandingly "Well after listening to Mom, I can clearly tell you she's going to take her side..." I nodded, "Which is good because Ishita would have to live with her... eventually... because we repel each other and she will hate me for this thing but I'm at the top and need to maintain it." he nods unattentively as his eyes were stuck on something or someone at the bar area. I looked in the same direction and froze, "What the hell is she doing here?".

Ishita gulped a whole drink and looked pretty much drunk already. My eyes trailed at a little distance from her, a group of college boys was unpleasantly staring at her. A guy from the group approached Ishita and mumbled something close to her face. Anger built inside me a strange feeling of hatred and concern for her didn't let me sit for even a minute more. Passing the crowd, I walked towards her but my foot froze as the guy embraced her by her waist.

Taking a few steps back I thought should I be doing this but why? I was at a distance just behind her but I could hear their conversation as the music wasn't playing loud at the moment. "You won't regret one night..." Ishita smiled at the guy who had his hands around her waist. Patting his cheeks she uttered, "If you want to live the rest of your life with one hand then only place that hand on my body..." the guy flinched at her voice but covered it up with his cool guy attitude.

Ishita stood up and turned around to leave when the guy tried to drag her wrist, I lost it. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER..." pushing him he falls to the floor. His friends ran out of the place first and he crawls standing up, "What's wrong with you man?" he uttered. "Armaan... stop... and you fuck off..." she slurred and gave me a look silently. "What are you doing here not to mention drinking more than your limit?" I looked up and down at her attire.

In a basic bodycon dress with a denim jacket around her, she looked freaking hot. She walked towards me pointing her finger, "I don't owe you any explanation" her fingertip poked my chest. "And you don't need to jump in and act like a superhero when you're just a puss..." she stumbled on her heel. My hands gripped her waist, she grips my shoulders maintaining her balance. I glimpsed at the drink she was having, sniffing it to confirm and as expected it had vodka in it "Fuck... how many glasses you had..." she shrugged it off.

Standing on her feet she glimpsed at me and then left passing the crowd, following her I stopped in front of her car. She turned and glared at me, "What do you want?" with hands in my pocket I looked up at her, "Nothing I was just making sure you're alright...". She took a few steps toward me, "Haven't you already done enough to make me feel alright? By taking my business, having an upper position in the business I wanted to take over after my father." She was trembling in anger. Taking a deep breath she threatens me, "Don't worry soon you will be hanging at the mercy... you want the company... fine take it... but if you think we can get married and be a happy couple forever then you're setting me too low." Ishita got inside and drove away from the drinking lounge.

To be honest, I'm scared of this maniac she has done nasty business to make things work out her way. It's not because of the threat she gave me it is about her fierce passion; she can go to any extent to get what she wants. Now I have stepped inside the lion's den so there is no going back.

*I know this update is short so I have posted another update as a bonus chapter

*I know this update is short so I have posted another update as a bonus chapter. See how much I care for you guys and it will only cost some likes and votes to make me happy*

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺