Chapter 48

Armaan's POV:

Rubbing my eyes, I sit up on the bed hearing some noise from downstairs. Walking down Goel Staff members were there, I looked around to see if Ishita or Mom was there but can't find anyone. Vijay, my bodyguard walked close and bowed his head, "Good Evening Sir..." mumbling a good evening I asked him, "Where's Ishita?" he raised his brows then replied, "Sir Madam has left Goel Mansion three days ago and she might be in her office. Do you want me to contact her?" I shook my head.

After I announced my marriage with Veronica is valid Ishita didn't try to contact me. I wanted to explain to her why I did this but she just blocked all the contacts. Scratching my head, I motioned Vijay to leave and looked around the staff. Thank God I don't have to eat boiled eggs and instant noodles anymore. Walking upstairs I change into my office clothes and stepped inside the car, checking some emails time passed out and the car stopped in front of Pearls Entertainment.

Stepping outside the car I walked straight inside the private elevator opening on the floor of my office. "Good morning, Sir..." Kia my assistant gave me a sweet smile reaching her eyes. I hummed in response and forwarded my hand for the coffee she placed her hand in my palm. I slapped it away, "Coffee... duffer..." she gasped and scratched her head, "Oh I forgot it on my table... Sorry, sir...". I shook my head in disbelief, "Forget it... I will get one for myself where's DK?" she pouted her lips thinking, "You mean big boss..." scrunching my nose I really want to punch her face, "Yes Madam..." she cleared her throat awkwardly and shrugged "I don't know..." growling in anger I called out the other model in the company, "ASIN..." she came out of DK's office stumbling on her leg and saluted me then bowed.

"I want this pot head out of my office... who appointed her? Please get me the documents I asked DK to provide me last evening and get me a strong coffee." She nodded her head instantly and pulled Kia out. I took a deep breath and stepped into my office sitting back comfortably on my chair. Asin came back with the documents and my coffee, checking the documents DK walked inside, "Armaan... how are you? I can see working hard in the morning... try to enjoy your life a little. See we have so much glamour in our office..." he forwarded his hand gesturing Asin. She hesitantly placed her hand on his palm and smiled, he kissed the back of her hand.

I smirked, "You're working hard in the morning as well but differently. Not that I mind but currently I have a thing for Veronica she's definitely great in bed. You might also know it well..." he chuckled awkwardly, "I wouldn't deny it... because that time she wasn't your wife or I would have maintained the distance." I chuckled and stood up from my chair, "Don't be like that DK you're my friend, and what a friend I would be not taking care of your needs? Like the way you should take care of my needs..." I looked up and down at Asin. DK laughed out, "Of course... we both showed to have mutual feelings towards each other's as we are friends besides business partners..." I shook hands with him grinning widely he gave me an impressed look. He stood up and pushed Asin towards me she walked slowly wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Enjoy..." he waved leaving my office I passed him a smug smile. Looking down at Asin she felt uneasy under my gaze I motioned her to sit on my desk, "Sit here... then you can leave the office after 10 minutes." Her eyelashes fluttered fighting back the tears. She unknowingly hugged me and spoke between her sobbed, "Please don't tell him..." I nodded and sat back on my chair reviewing the documents that would be used in today's meeting.

Placing the file down I slipped my phone out calling Yash, "Everything ready...". He chuckled, "Yes Habibi..." with a small smile I ended the call. Staring at the window I took a deep breath and called Ishita, her number was still off. I called Ritika, and she answered it after the fifth ring, "Yes Armaan Sir..." clearing my throat I asked her, "Where's Ishita, and why her number is off?" she hesitantly replied, "Sir I have no idea as I'm on my leave. Maybe she's on some business trip..." I didn't say anything and ended the call.