New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Introduction:

Introduction:

Diya Agnihotri ♡

To her family, she appeared as a gentle and conflict-avoiding person. However, she possessed another personality that she developed to confront the world and manipulate others for her own benefit. This other personality was fierce and outspoken, and no one dared to challenge her once she entered the fray. Life pushed her to her limits, but she refused to give up. Instead, she took control of her own destiny and emerged victorious on the battlefield. She didn't wait for a knight in shining armor to save her - she took up the sword and shield to fight for herself. But how? How was she able to become the greatest from scratch?

Ranveer Bhatia♡

Achieving complete control of his family's business had been a longstanding goal for him. In today's world, it's difficult to trust anyone outside of your family to manage a family business, which is why he was determined to take charge. He had his sights set on becoming the next king of the Bhatia Empire, a position he had always dreamed of attaining. The day he first laid eyes on Diya he was struck by her beauty, her captivating eyes, and her fierce personality. There was a certain fearlessness about her that he found intriguing, coupled with a simmering anger that always seemed to hover around her nose, ready to erupt at anyone at any moment. Despite their undeniable attraction, they came from different worlds that never seemed destined to meet. Is there a chance that destiny will put them on the same path at some point in the future? Where would it lead them? Know all about their journey in their book "Sinister Bride".

❤❤❤❤

https://www.wattpad.com/story/339116415-sinister-bride

This book is intended for readers who are 18 years old or older, as it includes depictions of violence, sexual content, and occasional use of profanity. Please read with caution and keep in mind that the author cannot be held responsible if explicit mature scenes are included in the book.  Text copyright © Tanushree Sarkar™ 2023

Hey my lovely readers, here I announce the new book on my page you can check it out in my work section or in the ongoing reading list. Add this book to your reading list so that whenever I upload an update you get notified first and don't miss any chapter of the book. Don't miss out on this worthwhile read. Share your opinions on this book in the comment box or my inbox. Your feedback will contribute to enhancing the reading experience. I would love to get your feedback and improve my writing presenting the best reading experience. 

Your support for my previous book has been incredible, and I hope you'll show the same love for this new book. I look forward to having you join me on this exciting journey till then,

 Keep Reading and Keep Smiling☺

*•.¸♡ _________ ♡¸.•**•.¸♡ _________ ♡¸.•*

You can add this book to your library to receive notifications when a new post is available. I am aware of the frustration that comes with slow updates, which is why I will finish the book before regularly updating each chapter according to the task at hand. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact me via DM on my page or Instagram, whichever you prefer.