Chapter 70

Third Person POV:

Ishita yawned sitting on the couch while the other family members were searching for Aditya at the midnight. Armaan was furiously talking to someone on the phone, he ended the call and mentioned, "He's not at his friend's place... not the ones mentioned by Drishti." Nayantara sniffed. "Did he eat anything before leaving the house or is he starving himself for God knows what reason? Lord... keep my son safe. What if something bad happened to him? an accident or terrorist attack." Ishita yawned soundly, "Then... shouldn't we watch the news?" Yamini rolled her eyes at her comment.

A maid approached Nayantara "Madam... someone came to visit you." She stood up following her towards the entrance. Armaan, Yamini, and Abhimanyu followed behind her Drishti were standing at the threshold wearing an animal print jumpsuit. She approached Nayantara and hugged her, "Oh aunty... don't get worried... Aditya is totally fine". Nayantara scrunched her nose at her sudden affection but covered it up with a concern, "Where's Aditya?".

Drishti passed her a smile, "Didn't Ishita tell you? Her assistant, Ritika ran away with Aditya." to which Nayantara was a bit confused because Aditya never mentioned anything about Ritika. She asked curiously, "Why would they do that? I mean Aditya never mentioned anything about his serious relationship." Drishti left an amusing laugh, "What! how's that possible? They were together for quite a long time even Ishita was aware of it. Indeed, the girl belongs to a poor family which only has a drunkard father."

Ishita walked towards them with some black coffee in a sipper bottle. She twitched her brows glimpsing at Drishti and was aware of what she could possibly say. Nayantara asked Ishita, "Were you aware of Aditya's affair with your assistant Ritika?" she nodded her. Drishti shrugged her shoulders giving Nayantara a knowing look. Armaan mentioned, "Mom... I have known it for a quite long time as well. Even Ishita mentioned it when some creepy psych took intimate pictures of the couple and was asking for a good amount. But Ritika took care of that problem."

Drishti chuckled, "Uh... she took care of the pictures. Ritika was the one who hide the spy camera around the vineyard and later on used it to mentally pressurize Aditya to get married. He's so innocent that he couldn't see the greed in her eyes." Armaan asked her, "Drishti... Are you sure? Because if Ritika did all this she would have to pay for deeds. None mess with the Goel Family." Abhimanyu nodded in agreement and asked his security head to inform senior officers to arrange an investigation team to issue an arrest warrant against Ritika.

Nayantara took Drishti's hand in hers "Drishti... Do you know where Aditya left with Ritika?" she nodded sadly, "Yes aunty... They are currently staying in Ritika's apartment but early morning they will leave the country." Ishita emptied her coffee and walked intimidatingly close to Drishti crossing her arms, "If Aditya is with Ritika, I will personally throw her behind the bars but if she's not then you might end up in one." Drishti slowly nodded her head terrified by it while Ishita passed her an evil smile.

They get inside their cars and drove to Ritika's apartment banging on the door no one answered. They called the guards to open the locked door with a spare key but the moment the guard put the key to unlock the door. Aditya opened the door bare chest with his sweatpants hanging low. His eyes flare open with the crowd gathering at the door including police officers. "Mom... Bhai... Drishti... what's going on?" Nayantara pulled his ears, "What kind of behavior is it? Keeping the family in dark about your affair and runaway plan."

Aditya tried to make them stop but they bargain inside quarreling with him. Nayantara and Armaan lost themselves on Aditya ignoring Ritika's presence until Drishti mentioned it. "Here comes the master plan maker... such a great strategy of a third-grade attorney. She deserves to be held in custody for such a shameful act... I don't mind but asking just for Aditya's sake" Abhimanyu motioned, "Officer... investigate this girl and her intentions for the Goel Family". Ritika was startled, "Excuse me... it is completely unacceptable to arrest someone like that, and on basis of what... I haven't done anything."