Chapter 33

Note: Complete Daily Task mentioned at the end of the chapter for the next update. 

Armaan's POV:

Changing into casuals I opened the bedroom door she was standing in front with a straight face crossing her arms. It scared the hell out of me seeing her glaring at me, "Ahh... what happened?". Taking deep breaths I looked up at her. She knits her brows and walked toward me, "Why does this commercial property have your personal belongings?" Ahh... she's smart to catch the point should I tell her what if she got angry with me for buying a property without her concern? What if she thinks it's not worth a wedding gift? I was struggling to say it while she examined my changed facial expressions. She exploded "Armaan... tell me... were you planning to leave me and stay here? because I annoy you. I saw your clothes and picture frames in the next room."

What! does that come to her mind? Before she makes up anything else I gathered my strength to tell her, "It's yours... I bought this place for you as a wedding gift but didn't know how to bring it up to you." she looked at me in utter shock "What?" with a sigh I expressed, "I'm sorry... I know it's not worth a wedding gift. I should have bought you something expensive but when you told me that I can get anything for you. I got excited and thought that you'll like this place as its interior is quite according to your taste. But later I regretted buying this for you so I thought not to sell it but use it as an asset." Her mouth was hung open.

"Armaan... are you dumb or what? Why would I need something expensive? when you bought me such a thoughtful gift? If I need something expensive, I can afford it. All I will ever need from you is to be pure with me. I don't need an expensive gift I need your... love... like in a caring way as you do." She babbled and avoided the 'l' word which slipped out of her mouth. Lowering her head, she smiled shyly and took some steps backward.

Walking close to her I firmly gripped her arm, she looked up at me hesitantly, "Ishita... I don't know why are you so messed up but the only thing that I can suggest you is getting it out of your heart. Because keeping in it you wouldn't solve the problem and will just add to it." she nodded understandingly and left a long sigh, "Fine... but if you broke my trust, I'll break your facial bones." a girl two inches shorter than you trying to dominate, scary much. Lifting her chin I pecked on her lips, "You know you're shorter than me... so I wonder how will you get to my face." she smirked and left a laugh, "If not face I will try on the ribs or better chop off your d-" I closed her mouth, "Fine... I get it. I won't break your trust.".

Sitting on the edge of the bed she explained, "Kabir Arora, a middle-class family boy with ambitions that attracted me. We used to study in the same school, but he got there through scholarships, of course, he was smart and a genius in mathematics where I sucked. He helped me in understanding concepts and we started seeing each other more often. He had a slight crush on me which I was aware of but never let it come in between our dreams." She left a sigh.

"We got so close that I started adding his success with mine and dreamt of a future with him. His ambition was big and challenging but it needed more hard work than he was putting in. It started annoying me when he continuously talked about his dream and when it comes to giving the effort he went out with his friend. When I mentioned about it, he was like we only have one life and all that motivational shit. Half-yearly exams came within a blink of time and he was anxious because of his pending work. I felt bad for him and helped him cheat on tests, we passed the exams. He got average marks but still, he didn't learn from his mistake, he started going out more and thought I will help him pass exams again..."

She looked at me, "But I didn't... I told him straightforwardly that if he will ask for my help in the future I wouldn't because why should I? when I was working my ass off, he was parting with chicks. He called it my merry jealously because I love him and I do love him at that time, we made love in his apartment but when I was leaving his place. He told me to prepare for the test as he wouldn't be able to because of his sister's wedding. It built rage inside me I felt used by love, friendship, trust, and humanity." I rubbed her back and passed a glass of water as her throat dried.