Chapter 78

Ritika's POV:

---Three months later---

Never in my life had I thought of getting married for ages all the lovely married couples around me were either fighting or were divorced. So, it never came into my mind that I could be happy in marriage because since childhood I have been the less fortunate one.

Only miracles could have found my happiness in the marriage and maybe Aditya is the angel who brought me the happy. We are freaking engaged and marrying soon once this dumbass gets graduates. Aditya has started working on his wine manufacturing idea and brings up all the creative ideas together.

Ishita yelled at the workers, "I already told you that I want cyan blue curtains what's this... it's turquoise blue you color-blind psychopaths." They step back giving her space to review the decorations. She gasped dramatically and pointed at the pool area, "I wanted white peacocks in the swimming pool, not ducks." The chief decorator came forward from the crowd and scratched her head, "But Ma'am... peacocks can't swim...". Ishita sighed, "Well... how much would it cost to buy some trained swimming peacocks." I let out a long sigh standing up from my desk, and approached her. The decorator looked at me with hope, "Um... there is no such thing called as a swimming peacock but we could definitely wrap a pearl necklace around the duck to make it look extravagant... would that work?" Ishita hummed in response and roam around the venue.

She finally agreed to the launch party of her new company, like she did start the work but never hosted the party. Ishita has a rule, if anything makes her lose money, she wouldn't think twice about getting rid of her. Walking behind her I was concerned, "Ishita... you shouldn't take so much stress and yell at everything that annoys you. I know your hormones are at the peak but so is my job because Armaan strictly prohibits me from letting you do anything at all." Ishita scrunched her nose, "He's an asshole... I told him to stay with me today but he's just too busy with his work. Who's he some president of the country?"

I cleared my throat, "Well... nothing less powerful than that..." she rolled her eyes and finally give up sitting on the white chairs arranged around the venue. Rubbing her feet she complained, "My feet hurt my body feels like shit and I can't eat whatever I want because Mom won't let me..." it's always about the food. Aditya came humming a song and took a seat between us eating a bowl full of vanilla ice cream. "What's up ladies and pregnant beastie?" Ishita gives him a nasty look but smiled looking at the bowl.

"Aditya..." she cooed lovingly that making Aditya's eyes bulge out and he glimpsed at her, "What... don't tell me you want my ice cream..." she nodded, "Just one scoop and you won't tell Maa..." he shook his head, "No... Mom will cut off my balls if I let you because it's six degrees outside and on top of it, you're pregnant with the highest chances of catching a cold easily. So, a big no..." Ishita yelled at him, "Give me that or I'll make sure to sue your wine company the moment you launch it..." I flinched at her tone so did Aditya who passed her the bowl.

She happily took it and dig inside it, I growled at him "Why would you bring ice cream close to her knowing that she's not allowed to eat it? I'll tell Mom that you let her..." Aditya made a crying face, "What should a gentleman do? Let pregnant woman eat what she wants saving his company or save his balls from the women who gave him birth." Ishita stuffed a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth and spoke with it, "If I were you... I would have vanished from the house at least for a week" and Aditya did listen to her running away from the venue.

Armaan's POV:

"That's it for today gentlemen... I hope the reasons for the financial downfall are confirmed. So, all you need to do is fix it or it would be the last meeting you had in any company because if you left this company at the lowest. I'm coming back for you and once I do, you'll regret the choices. I hope I made myself clear now..." they nodded their head staring at the floor feeling ashamed of themselves.