Chapter 26

Third Person's POV:

Ishita retouched her makeup covering Raj Kund's red slap mark, "Is it hurting..." Armaan mumbled looking at her with concern. She shook her head "It used to be but not anymore... He's always been like that, treating me like shit, but he's like a dog whose tail cannot be straightened ...". Armaan nodded in agreement and didn't touch on her sensitive topic. After an hour car entered the Goel Mansion, the entrance had some media reporters but no one was allowed to get inside the manor.

 After an hour car entered the Goel Mansion, the entrance had some media reporters but no one was allowed to get inside the manor

Goel Mansion was established in the outskirts of the busy city in a greener location. Deepika, Anamika, and Nayantara were standing at the entrance of the hall to welcome Ishita and Armaan as the newly wedded couples. Nayantara did the rituals and took them for the pooja between the last ritual Yash entered the hall and motioned Armaan to finish it as something important came up.

Ishita looked between them but she knows her beloved husband is a busy man so she let him be and climbed up the stair opening the door of Armaan's bedroom which was officially her now. The room was quite minimal everything was organized and kept in a proper way. She opens the wardrobe which was separated into two sections one was filled with his suit and blazers and the other had a space for Ishita's clothes. Her baggage arrived and the maids arranged them while she opened some gifts and envelopes she got as her wedding gift.

Armaan walked inside his room and saw she turned it upside within minutes, gift wrappers around the floor, red envelope covers on the bed, a chip packet on the side table, coke cans on the floor, and other empty gifts boxes. He sighs and looked up at the wife he got, she looked amazed opening gifts and envelopes. Ishita glimpses at him and blabbers "All these red envelopes have property papers as a gift... these are papers of a fucking penthouse. My God how rich you guys really are seriously I never gave someone this expensive gift except my sister of course." He smiles looking at the excited Ishita opening presents.

"Did you like it that much?" he asked peeping down at the gifts she opened, "Like... I loved it I mean who doesn't like free gifts? I'm surely going to marry you again and again to get these expensive gifts that I love." He chuckles as she expands her arms and tilts her head happily.

His grins widen every time she gasped opening a present, he was so fascinated by it that he forgot he was going to tell her that he needs to go out. Yash calls Armaan to remind him about it he told Ishita that he would be late as he has to settle things in his office. Ishita nodded he came forward and kissed her forehead before leaving, "I will be back soon...".

Vikram, on the other hand, was getting investigated and his house was seized after getting a huge amount of drug supplies from his house. Raj Kund arranged for some officer to get him out but because of such a sensitive issue he couldn't show up in public and officers weren't listening to him. Breaking things in his room furiously he called Anjana inside, she rolled her eyes entering his room "Not to your daughter at least have some mercy on the poor workers of this house." Raj looked up at her, "Because of you she has the courage to do these reckless things."