chapter two - uhm yes hello?

I jerked around to see Mabel's finger hovering in midair (like when you touch something like a bug and your scared of it so you just kinda freeze), ah. she must have tapped me. 

"hey you, I don't know who you are but you must know something right?" Mabel said in a rush

"uhm. yeah I guess so? watcha need?" I said hesitantly. I don't want to break TOO many spacey-time laws. but then again if I really cared I would have not said anything huh?

"can you help us fight a demon that's going to invade my uncles mind?" she said desperately "I mean, you did the floaty thing, you must know something!"

"your not wrong, but are you sure you trust me?" I asked

"I'm a bit desperate!" she raised her voice at me turning around while Soos stood next to her signaling for us talk to dipper.

"lets go" I said 

we ran back to the mystery shack and Mabel practically kicked open the door as Soos grabbed a thing of some sort of snack and then we raced into the living room to see Stanley asleep and dipper sweeping the floor

"dipper! we got to help stan!" Mabel shouted waving her armed up and down franticly. 

"wait what?" dipper asked confused, looking at a sleeping Stanley, then at me.

"this evil triangle guy is gonna break into stan's mind and steal the combination to stans safe." Soos explained with a mouth full of burrito bites. "also we stopped for snacks on the way here"

"triangle guy..?" dipper said opening his journal and flipping through the pages "I feel live I've seen this before in the journal..." his voice dragged off "beware bill, the most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. what ever you do, never let him into your mind" pft. not likely to happen with me, twenty bucks says he's going to visit me in my sleep within the week. definitely not the best move to fucking fly (more like float) in the mindscape when nobody knew how to do that while the Dorito introduced himself. 

grunkle stan started to twitch in his sleep and everybody started panicking. 

"grunkle stan!" Mabel screamed as a shadow of bill hovered over his head and entered it. Stanley started to move around, yell, and his eyes started glowing. to keep it short, it was not a pretty sight. Mabel grabbed the book out of dipper's hand:

"it is possible to follow the demon into a persons mind and prevent his chaos, one must simply recite this incantation:.." Mabel said trailing off

"ugh, this is just great. I spend all day cleaning sinks and fighting bats for stan, and now I have to save him from some crazy brain demon?" dipper complained. he makes a valid point. 

"but if we don't do anything Gideon might steal the shack! or worse!" Mabel yelled concerned while Stanley started to twitch again. but not as valid as hers.

"Mabel is right dipper, your gruncle might suck. a lot. but I think that the shack is more important." I stated

"how would you know anything? I don't even know your name." he said, skeptical. 

"I just do, I can explain it after we kick bill's non-existent ass first though." I explained hurried, just excited to get into stan's mind. 

"ugh, fine. get ready guys. we are about to journey into the most horrifying disturbing place any of us have ever been..." he paused. "our uncles mind." uh.. hello? me? Soos? he's not even your uncle he's your gruncle. my god.

"you think I can take these burrito bites into stan's brain?" Soos asked (classic Soos) "thumbs up? thumbs down? you know what I'm just going to bring em." 

for the next few minutes we stood around Stanley while placing (and lighting) candles. we stood around the chair and waited for dipper.

"okay guys, in order to save  our uncle we are going to have to follow that dream demon (as he pronounced dream demon strangely) into his mind."

"I wonder what stans thinking about right now?" Soos stated and started messing with his mouth as if he was speaking (like Mabel did with the pelican in the after credits of esp. 2) "I love Soos like a son" 

"Soos! this is serious." dipper stated

"he's right." I said.

"are all you going to do is agree with people?" dipper asked

"what can I say, I'm a women of little words... expect when I'm not." of course I had my reasons for telling as little as possible, I mean just knowing my name can be ones demise if your smart enough, I mean that's why people wrongly go to jail for something they didn't do. 

"I- what?" he said confused as fuck. 

"its called a tautology kid." I said blankly.

"a what?" damn, a learned this when I was ten.

"I'm not giving you a English class while your gruncle's memories are being snooped through." 

"how do you know that-" he started interrogating me. (and getting off topic making me pissed) 

"look kid-" I started

"I'm not a kid." he said monotonous while Mabel and Soos watched patiently (bless their souls even though I don't believe in god)

"you're twelve." I stated

"not a kid." he argued 

"want me to call you tween?" I asked. "it can sound equally stupid at your expense for only $4.78." I state making it sound like a sales pitch. 

he folded his chest in defeat while doing it in a pouting manner. 

"look tWeEn, I get it. you don't trust me, some random women shows up at your house with your younger sister and seems to understand the scenario perfectly, not a question asked. actually I bet you have more questions about me then I have about you. but your gruncle is going to loose EVERYTHING he worked for, so stop. arguing. with. me."

"fine." he paused "lets do this." we all put our hand on stan's head no questions asked. (god. main character moment, dipper didn't even have to explain what we are doing.) "Fidentus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus. Inceptus Nolanus overratus. Magister mentium. Magister mentium. Magister mentium" dipper starts chanting like he has done it before.

damn all these kids knowing their Latin and I cant even say mortem right. (death in Latin)

our eyes start to glow and the candles burn out, and a pillar of blue comes out of stans mind.

welp. hope I don't run into any naked old men while taking a walk down in memory lane, that would not be pleasant at all.