chapter twenty-four - ...loose it all...

After a not-very-eventful yesterday it was normal for one to feel tired as they rose up from the couch and looked around only to discover a half-eaten bagel on their lap. 

that's normal right?

or is that just me?

It was around 2:00 PM, which was understandable as I had gone to bed at a much later time than normal. I looked around and double checked that nobody was watching as I slipped on the outfit I used for Lynda, I then put on some heavy make-up to make me unrecognizable next I strapped my mask onto my face.

The make-up was to make sure that if my mask fell off or if dipper ripped it off my face my plan wouldn't be for nothing. 

I stepped out of my house and tried to contact bill from outside the mystery shack. the goal was to have bill enter the mindscape and attract dipper's attention then he should try to watch. If that fails, then fuck. 

I went by the window close to where my old room in the parlor used to be and did a few hand signals to tell bill 'I'm ready' also, if dipper was already watching then hand signals and spooky codes make everything more fun. 

the world became black and white, and bill floated next to me. he gave me a few signals in return to say that dipper was watching and that he had checked the area for others.

"So, watcha think? pretty interesting place for a world domination don't you think?" bill asked gesturing towards the town.

"it's exactly like y/n would ramble about when we were younger and still living together." I stated becoming my role. 

"Speaking of which you never fully told me about your sister, I understand that family can suck but why are you targeting her again?" 

"She betrayed me, simple as that. do I need any other reasons?" 

"Fair enough." bill shrugged. "But that is a tad anti-climactic"  

"of course, all you care about is putting on a show."

"You say that but you're planning on killing a twin right in front of the other." bill retorted. 

"Who says that my plan didn't change? also, you would have done the same."

"Yeah yeah, blame the floating triangle." Bill exclaims his voice laced with sarcasm. 

"You should be going now don't you think? somebody might me listening in." I gestured to where dipper was hiding.

bill nodded, pretending to get a hint that he already knew before disappearing. 

"You can come out now dipper I know your there." I stated looking away from where he was hiding. 

"What are you planning with bill! he is extremely dangerous! he possessed my body!" dipper exclaimed, gesturing to himself then to where bill last stood.

"I know, that's exactly what I need right now."  I shrugged. 

"And what are you going to do with y/n!"

"simple" I stated turning to him and looking him in the eye. "I won't let her leave this world until her only exist is through Charon's boat by my hands"

his eyes widen once he gets what I said. 

"Run away while you still can kid, you have a chance to not get involved." I stated, walking away. dipper ran into the gift shop and started shouting.

this seems to be working better than I expected. 

went back home and camped out there until 7 PM during the time I was waiting I chatted with bill and once the clock struck 7, I was already heading back to the mystery shack. 

I entered and closed the door behind me softly after that I punched in the code for the vending machine and slowly rode down the elevator to be greeted by ford. 

"Ah y/n, come here I have to chat with you."

I nodded trying to figure out what the bad news was before he could say it that way i would be prepared for the impact of the statement.

"Good news, I found a way to get you home." 

I looked up with curiosity. ford twiddled his thumbs trying to figure out how to break the bad news to me.

"Bad news, because of your sister it's too dangerous to use." 

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"Your sister is planning something with bill and if I were to give this to you" ford held out a small pendant that looked similar to when the rift was contained before tucking it away. "She might find you and use it as a way to spread weirdmageddon to more than this universe." 

"But we can just stop weirdmageddon from happening!"

"But if it doesn't work, we don't want to make things even worse, y/n, you're an unstable variable and I don't want you to make things worse for yourself."

"I-" I got up and left the shack within milliseconds.

alright this is fine, maybe after weirdmageddon I can leave during that time and find a way to get my hands on the pendant then. 

why do I even want to leave in the first place again?

right, because I don't belong here. 

-

a/n:

eyyy guess who's back!

I might actually finish this thing before summer.

maybe.

don't get your hopes up. 

also thank you everybody who has been patently waiting for the next chapter! sorry I took so long.

also *2, we are almost at 500 votes. let's goooooo.