chapter thirteen - let the ice-cream reign

It was finally Friday, after re-reading my mental copy of bill's page on dipper and Mabel's guide, I had a general idea of what we would be doing (anything that can fall under 'chaos'). Luckly thanks to the fact Mabel was too busy helping with Soos's date with melody she wouldn't notice all the time I'm spending trying to figure out an outfit and try to force me to wear make-up for a date that doesn't exist.

damn what's gotten into you y/n? I hate you cipher, I hope you burn in hell- wait you're a demon. never mind. 

after some intense looking through the closet I finally decided on basketball shorts, and a white t-shirt under a light-gray hoodie. (Which, when you think of it reminded me of a character from my world) I left the mystery shack and took the path out of the woods and into the actual town. I straightened myself up and entered Greasy's diner. 

I waved a quick hi to lazy Susan and sat down at one of the tables and waited. I found it interesting how I was nervous if he was going to show or not, I mean it might be the fact that I'm used to most of the story to be predictable.

oh god. what am I going to do if I change the story to much? I might kill the twins they are only children... FUCK! I mean if the plan goes right, I can bring them back to life either myself or cipher can do it. what if those time police capture me before weirdmageddon? I'll be helpless! and if I've betrayed the twins by then they won't try to save me using their main character energy! 

I put my hands through my hair and rested my elbows on the table as I compilated all my life decisions. how am I going to outsmart ford? I over simplified that plan by a lot while talking to bill. oh god what did I get myself into? how am I going to get dipper and ford to even trust me?

my thoughts were interrupted by somebody entering the diner, I looked up... no yellow eyes. I looked back down then looked out the side out the window when ANOTHER person entered. out of the corner of my eye I saw them sit down at my table, I looked up from the window to stare at them.

yellow slit eyes. 

"Treadmill?" bill said questioningly after getting used to the feeling of the chair.

"sweeeeet, you didn't ditch me." I said stretching back, lengthening the 'e'. 

"Awe, were you worried?" bill said teasing me.

"Maybe." I said teasing back. "Anyway, who did you possess? I don't recognize them" 

"Just some random pedestrian that I found being cornered by a gang, so naturally I offered to take care of them for a favor." bill explained casually 

"naturally" I agreed, just as causal. 

"So, are we going to order anything?" bill asked impatiently after a short silence tapping of his foot on the table's leg thingy.

"I mean, what do you want? I'm not that hungry." I asked.

"Do they serve anything cold? this bag of meat is suffering the heat" he stated, poking at the chest of the body he was using.

"I think they have a banana split?" I stated-questioned just in time for lazy Susan to have been walking by the table.

"What would you two like to order? " Susan asked walking up to the table with a clipboard. 

"I might be wrong, but you guys have banana splits, right?" I asked turning to face her.

"Yes, we do, are you guys sharing~?" Susan said suggestively  

"No, it's for him." I pointed at bill "I'm not hungry." 

"Sure honey" lazy Susan did her 'wink' then walked off.