chapter twenty-three - plan for the future...

due to the fact that I had the equation, I decided I was going to play safe when I came to the rift, my best course of action is to start ignoring Mabel as y/n and to try to talk to her as my twin, she might trust my 'twin' much more then she will trust me if I play my cards right, I don't want to her to come to me for comfort because I might need to have y/n and my twin be separate people for the start of weirdmageddon just in case the pines have more tricks up their sleeve. Also if anybody asks why I've been ignoring Mabel and it caused weirdmageddon I can blame it on being blackmailed. 

but still, I need to plan my interactions as my twin.

first things first I need to come up with a name for her, a codename could work, snakes seem to be a running pattern when it comes to me, I mean, come on, my tattoo, Loki, my costume, being called 'damn snake' by a different y/n (or at least I assume so), it would be a safe and easy thing to just give her a name similar to snake.

Hmm, Latin for snake is Serpens, but that sounds like the name of an overrated villain, uh maybe Lynda? I've heard somewhere that it's a baby name that means snake in like German or something... pretty sure it also means lime tree.

oh well, Lynda will work for now.

now I need to plan how often I use her, I want to use her with minimum amounts of time, or else people might see some similarities that might be more than just being twins.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, HOLD THE PHONE. I GET TO GIVE HER A TRAGIC BACKSTORY! FUCK YEA.

I love being creative with people that aren't real. I also love giving my ex-friend's book characters trauma. that was fun, my teachers looked at me like I was insane for about a month. good times.

hm, let's see, to prevent me from doing a dumb mix-up in the future when or if I tell my backstory I'm going to base it off of the true story, like a Netflix adaption, but it's actually good.

to start things off my mother is an asshole or the last time I checked up on her she was, and later on, I burned the bridge with her, so maybe my twin didn't have the money to afford a new apartment and when I didn't let her move in with me it sparked a burning hatred inside of her because I didn't let her live in a hellhole she wants to make my life a living hell.

this is actually a good idea for now... hmm now the interactions... I could do one with dipper right before weirdmageddon to confirm for him that Lynda is the bad guy, I can do one when I join bill in the introductions to the town because I want to do a dramatic villain monologue... and that's really it! speaking of which it's only a week until the last day of summer, so I have a week to prepare, what do I need to do... I wonder...

ooh! ooh! I'm going to need to kill somebody so they can't do the bill-banishing thingy with the prophecy. I'm not sure who exactly, I can't decide between Ford, Pacifica, Dipper, or Gideon... oh well I'll figure it out when it comes to that! I guess I can do whoever ticks me off the most in the long run.

suddenly a loud knock came from my door and a dusty white envelope was slipped under the door onto the floor. I walked over and slowly picked it up to see 'Y/N' in large, messy, letters. In the top right corner, there was ford's name in the same type of writing, it's clear that the note is urgent. 

I slipped my finger into the envelope and tore it open, then swiftly pulled out the letter with grace. (Well, with grace would be an overstatement...) I unfolded it and started reading.

Dear y/n, I regret to inform you, that I have good and bad news, I need you to stop by the mystery shack at 7:00 pm tomorrow night. make sure nobody follows you, I'm sure you know why. 

-Stanford pines

WELL, THAT'S NOT GOOD. (a grave understatement.)

I started to consider what ford might be talking about, we talked recently why can't I remember anything about what we talked about? what did I ask him to do again? he was researching something... uhhhh a lost my train of thought. 

I gave up thinking about it and made myself a bagel and cream cheese due to the fact I was lazy but still wanted something warm. I sat down on the couch after grabbing a glass of water for myself and started eating, I let myself relax as I started to drift off to sleep on the couch.

maybe this won't be too bad. 

actually, fuck that this is going to be terrible what are you thinking dumbass? 

---

A/N: haven't had one of these in a hot sec! hello! uh, sorry for the REalLy late chapter. I'm going through some mental health stuff and decided to take some advice from SarahSnows also I'm lacking inspo due to three factors:

One, I'm not getting any new other bill x readers similar to my writing style that can help me structure my writing and not make it bad. 

two, I'm less obsessed with bill than I was, but often it's just a phase then I go back to being obsessed again. 

three, school. need I say more? 

I hate to cut the story short right as it was getting to the fun part (yanno, trauma, world domination, bill head pats, failed assassination attempts, etc .) but please don't expect regular updates I'll update when I get random bursts of inspo. 

another reason I'm not updating recently is the fact that my writing has been degrading a lot (i mean just compare this chapter to chapter 5 or something as an example) and I think that's because of burnout. 

so yeah.

bye.

(P.S check out my discord to meet really cool people from this book, we only have a few members rn but they are really amazingly weird. like bill type of weird, not like weird kid weird, its in my bio!)