chapter twenty-seven - this idoitic kid...

a/n: chapter photo by ciphercalamitiez from my discord server! 
go follow them or something! I don't really know. 
(ALSO JOIN MY FREAKING SEVER SO I CAN STEAL YOUR ART WITH PERMISSION) 

now back to your/my story!

-

"isn't, this I N T R E S T I N G. my old puppet is back for an encore! you think you can stop me? go ahead Pinetree! show me what you got!" bill stated, squaring up. 

"I- U-uh I- uh" dipper stutters looking through the book.

"I- umh- I-" bill and I mimic in sync then bill proceeds to finish the statement. "Do it kid! do some brilliant thing that takes me down right now! what do you got Pinetree! everyone's waiting! do it!"

"aGGHhh" dipper screams and leaps up to punch bill only to get knocked back into the tree.

"Ouch, that's got to hurt." I state for the second time this day. "that's what happens when you attempt something dumb to a guy who's seen it all."

"that's right! don't be a hero kid! this is what happens to heroes in my world!" bill states burning all three journals. the fan inside me cringes until I remember I made copies of them for myself to read whenever I want.

"NOO THE JOURNALS" dipper cries out.

"Not much of a threat now, are you?" bill asks before turning around with his bricks. "Now can anybody remind me why we came here?"

"To get weird!" 8-ball proclaims.

"that's right! VIP party at the Fear-a-mid! oh and-"

"don't finish that sentence bill." I state looking at him calmly cutting him off before he can offer dipper for a snack.

"What do you want the kid?" he asks, like he would actually let me eat him. 

"No, not necessarily, but he is highly entertaining, I'd like to keep him alive, at least for now." I bargain.

"you're lucky I like you or you would be dead at my feet for requesting that."

"Heh, I know. I'll be there in a moment let me handle the kid."

"You just said you didn't want him." bill deadpans.

"Well, I didn't want to EAT HIM! human flesh probably tastes terrible." I retorted. 

"Actually-" bill started.

"I don't even want to know." I stated walking away from him and towards a dipper who was limping away. "Hey kid, you might want to listen to this." I stated a few feet away from him as he stumbled away from me, terrified. 

"No! your gonna-" 

"Shut. up." I stated aggressively, putting my pointer finger to my lips. "Look, I'm just here to tell you that we likely are going to meet in the future, be careful kid or else those books might not be the only thing that gets destroyed." I stated, waving my hand as I walked away. "bye~!" then I turned to bill. "Alrighty, bill; start the car."  

he nods before speaking. "henchmaniacs (+ Lynda) roll out!" bill shouts before summoning a car with his finger.

"I call shotgun!" I state before the car can even fully appear. I then tried to send bill a message with my mind to see if it would still work.

testing, testing, is this thing on?

'I can read you loud and clear.'

alright cool, thanks for not messing up and saying my name yet, it is making this much more fun for me.

'Least I can do, you don't have to thank me for that you know.'

it took me just a few milliseconds to realize how big the car became after bill changed it to look very... uh rock and roll?

"Well, this could be a problem." I proposed to bill.

"You have three options in the case, I teleport you to the Fear-a-mid, you hold onto my bowtie for dear life, or I can size you up to around the size of Pyronica here." bill suggested.

"I'll take the third choice, thanks." he nodded and shot another Lazer beam- I need a better name for that- at me and I grow considerably taller. I get into the front seat making everybody else have to squish their way into the back.

haha suffer my wrath you pathetic demons.

bill laughed and caused more chaos on the way up to the Fear-a-mid while we continued to listen to what ever music, he was playing the car.

"I propose we call this automobile some stupid but somewhat gory name." I suggest on the way up to the Fear-a-mid.

"Like?" bill asked.

"Dunno, corpse car? murder mobile? got any ideas? mine all suck."

"How about homicidal motor?" bill suggests.

"Nope that sounds terrible." I groan defeated. 

"Well, you try something better!" bill defensively retorts.

"I'm going with the murder mobile." I state, settling for the dumb idea. 

"You just said yourself it sucks!" bill complains throwing his hands into the air.

"You know what else sucks?" I ask looking at bill with a smug grin.

"What?" bill sighs in a 'please kill this woman she is harassing me' kind of sigh.

"a vacuum cleaner." I finish with a wink. 

"I am going to disassemble your molecules." bill states deadpan, threatening me. 

"Kinky!" I reply. looking over the edge at the town below and completely avoiding bill's playful glare at me. 

"You have three seconds to shut up before I rip out your throat." he replies calmly.

"pftt-" I start to laugh.

"One."

"Do you really think I'll-?"

"Two."

"Woah there bill- buddy-" 

"three"

dead silence.

"Good. that shut you up."

"No, it didn't."

"I AM GOING TO CRASH THIS CAR." bill exclaimed throwing his hands into the air and terrifying the demons in the back.