chapter thirty - 🎵Mama~ just killed a child🎵

full title:  🎵Mama~ just killed a child. engulfed him in toxic smoke, he was coughing while he choked. 🎵

-

if a multidimensional, demonic, time-criminal, triangle ever asks if you want to ride an eyeball bat to go punish a 12-year-old for abandoning his post as 'the keeper of the bubble':

say no.

for the sake of your sanity please say no and learn from my mistakes. 

instead say you want to ride in the weird car that plays music non-copyright music that suck ass.

that mental torture is so much better than this. 

when bill taught me how to get onto one it was similar to being taught how to ride a well-trained horse, the man problem was getting on one without slipping off though. it was similar to standing on a giant ice-covered metal ball, it was impossible to stand in one place.

so, I tried sitting.

but soon became utterly disgusted by the little 'squish' that came from the eyeball. but on the bright side I was more balanced than before. 

bill just simply hopped on it like it was a horse made out of a beanbag and took the lead Infront of all of the eyeball bats while also bringing my bat right next to him.

I was holding onto the wings for dear life and bill found that hilarious. 

once we reached the ground, we came face to face with Gideon's jail mates all lined up on their trucks facing us with Gideon taking the lead and putting on his best brave face despite the fact that it looked like it could crack any minute now.

"ohoho? what do we have here?" I started hopping off the eyeball nearly as fast as bill got on his and much to my disgust making a little noise with it. "a traitor and his little group of over-confidant thugs?" I ask stepping close to Gideon and towering over him. 

"Who are you?!" 

"Oh right, while you were busying finger-painting your ex like a creep, I was busy introducing myself." I paused before casting an illusion over my face with help mostly from bill "names Lynda" I paused. "But considering you can keep a secret and you won't be having human interaction for at least a century it's safe to show you a face you might recognize more." I take off my mask and face Gideon, while running the illusion over my face to make it appear like I still had the mask on. I hold the mask with one hand and put the other under my chin and smirk.

"y-you I-I" 

"Remember me? the girl that fell from the sky and was sitting by a tree later on while you were digging for journals and I said I was up for grabs, and you giggled manically thinking you could make me one of your lowly servants, now look where I am, look where you are." I smile like a happy child and gesture between us. "Oh, how the tables have turned" 

bill briefly looked over at me in shock before immediately changing his facial expression to one with a very proud look. 

"Absolutely not." I smirk before bending down to his level. "So, tell me kid, what do you get from becoming the good guy? Mabel's love? respect and redemption from the town? I find it funny that you gave up everything for somebody who clearly hates you, its genuinely interesting. how do you do it? how do you act like a complete fool and throw away everything you worked for just because a stupid boy wants to save his stupid sister?" 

"b-because that stupid sister isn't stupid! she's Mabel! a sweet, caring-" Gideon starts when I notice a glint of something coming from his jacket.

"Stop right there I don't need your 'power of friendship' lecture." I state before looking closely at his jacket. "What is that." I say pointing at the glint of a string and a ball. 

"w-what I-is w-what?" Gideon stutters trying to hide it. I turn to bill and gesture my head towards Gideon and bill nods before levitating him to meet me face to face, similar to what he did with ford. 

"Think of it this way, you piss me off." I state looking at him closely, roughly grabbing his fat chin and moving it to the side before grabbing the object he was hiding and looking at it closely. 

it looked familiar to me, before I realized why. it was the same thing that ford made to help before denying giving it to me. "Oh, and how did you get your grubby hands on this?" I asked, interested, while twirling the ball in my hand.

"I- st-stole it from a b-bag on the b-broken watchtower" Gideon stutters.

I look towards bill watching him make the connection a at the same time as me. 

"Old Fordy's bag, eh?" bill asks looking towards me for confirmation.

"Seems so." I concluded. "So, Gideon, you know tons about magical objects don't 'cha? do you know what this is?" I say holding it up to Gideon and he shivers in fear. 

"Surely you won't- you can't!" 

"Oh? so, you do know. well, as you know this is how we can take weirdmageddon past phase 2 and go from universal to multiversal." I state clipping it to my neck calmly after looking at it for the last time.

"I won't let you get away with this!" Gideon states before calling for his henchmen. 

"it's a shame all that character development went to waste, but on the bright side I think I found exactly the person I need to prevent the end of weirdmageddon for at least a century or two." I state opening up my palm and felt some sort of flow to my fingers and aimed it at Gideon. "goodbye~!" I smiled softly. 

and a stream of green-ish black steam came out from my fingertips engulfing him in a bubble of choking, hot, toxic, smoke. his screams get drowned out by the noise of him coughing out the smoke and then the eyeball bats came and took the henchmen and their vehicles away. 

when the smoke cleared all that remained was a corpse. 

a lifeless corpse of a child.

a human child.

a child that I had killed.

I couldn't bear to look at it. 

it was so in the spur of the moment I- I didn't realize what had done.

"Well at least now we know illusionary magic is not your forte." bill joked trying to lighten up the mood. he knew how hard the first kill can be, especially if it was the human mind and not a demon's like him. 

"I- I didn't mean to kill him-" I choked on my tears. "I hated his guts, but he was still only a child bill! why- why did I do this? all for some stupid pendant and some dumb apocalypse!" I said, pulling out the pendant and looking at it then up and bill's concerned face. "Even in the show you didn't kill him!  that stupid scientist was right this is too dangerous in my hands!" I said taking one last look at it then back at bill. "Take it, only give it back to me when I tell you I'm ready, I fear that if I do anything with it now, I might just throw it into the ocean." bill slowly takes it from my hands and opens up one of his bricks like a drawer and puts it inside before approaching me carefully and patting my head awkwardly. I smile softly at his gesture as he likely doesn't know how to fully express comforting somebody considering, yanno, demon. 

"Would you- uh, like to go back to the fear-a-mid?" bill asks. I nod and he summons his stupid car, but this time doesn't play any music and we ride back up. 

this... might take much more than a night of rest to recover from

-

a/n: two chapters back-to-back! merry Christmas if you do that! 

this book likely won't last more than 50 chapters in total, so we are drawing to the finish! (at least in my collection of drafts-) 

as always, I update on Saturdays if you forgot! so look out for that!