chapter eleven - what comes up must come down. cakes included.

"heydipperIborrowedyourjournaltouseasapropintheshowihopethatyoudontmindimgoingtogobeforeyouprocessthesentenceokaybye" Mabel said from the kitchen signaling that the fun part of the episode had begun. I stepped out of my room holding Loki by the wrist of my hand letting him coil around my arm, then walked toward the kitchen after watching Mabel run out only to mildly quirk a eyebrow.

"sure sounds great sister, I'll see you at the show~" Bipper said yelling out to Mabel from the kitchen then walking out, only to run face-first into my outstretched palm.

"and where do you think your going Mr. cipher?" I asked looking dead into his (clearly shocked) eyes, while putting Loki on the top of his head. I could only wonder how dipper was reacting. (probably yelling at me to either help him or spewing random nonsense about 'how can you tell?')

"what do you mean y/n?" Bipper said looking into my eyes, clearly trying to make me think I mistook him.

"one, your eyes are yellow with black slits. two, you didn't flinch when I put Loki on your head." I said matter-of-factly, taking Loki off of his (now a bit less shocked) head and letting him crawl up and down my arm.

"oh. guess there's no outsmarting you kiddo." Bipper sighed but clearly was eager to get to the play in time. 

"that felt like a moment that you would have used a nickname but couldn't, I'm guessing I'm not on your wheel." I said looking at him closely for further more expressional clues, finding nothing.

"nope. anyway are you just going to keep interrogating me or can I go?" Bipper crossed his arms.

"one more question, how is dipper reacting. I wish I could see the look on his face." I said calmly, waving my arms around.

"too put it simply Pinetree is freaking out." Bipper said trying to get past me as I stepped aside to let him through.

"yo dipsticks, by the way if you didn't follow bill out, no I cant see or hear you, and no I cant help you get your body back, I'm psychically unable to." I said, talking to seemingly air. "also, try doing what bill did when he possessed your body, get yourself a puppet." I said giving a hint about possessing objects.

I then walked out the door and flagged down Wendy's truck to stop and let me in. after she stopped I notice that there was no room in the front and Soos took up basically two chairs in the back I decided to sit in the back bit of the pickup truck. (I think its called a rear bed but I don't know.) I'm not sure that's legal normally... but eh its gravity falls the police really don't do their job right.

the ride was bumpy but soon enough we got to the theatre that the show was being held in. (how Mabel rented out a flipping theatre I have no clue.) we entered the theatre and sat next to Wendy until I realized I had to help Mabel with changing the scenes, so quickly getting up from the chair I raced backstage and crashed head first into the stack of puppets, causing me to have to clean those up.

after about ten minutes of cleaning puppets they FINALLY where all back to the right spots just in time to see Mabel showing Bipper to where she put the suit that he could change into I managed to get up to where the cake is so I can lower it (despite the fact I'm clearly not going to be able to do that. oh god I'm going to have to fall into the cake huh? yeah! lets break all of my bones! WOOO!)

I watched from above seeing Mabel singing about being great and her loving Gabe and all that stuff, while I held onto the cake trying to make sure it wouldn't fall in the middle of a act. soon enough it got to the bit about the war and soon I saw Bipper trying to figure out how to climb up to where I was it was hilarious, as he was mindlessly wandering backstage. I tied the cake to the pole and started control the giant sock monster for the war scene while Grenda handled the lights and the smoke.