chapter thirty-five - the end of the rebellion

bill burst out into laughter, clenching his stomach "ohoohohoho! this is just too perfect! everybody who caused us such a hassle altogether in easily trappable room!" bill exclaimed, snapping his fingers and all the exits got covered up by bricks. "And I know just where to start!" bill exclaims, sending out two red arms and trapping ford and stan in a lovely arm rope.

well, I wasn't expecting that piece of dialogue for sure, but since the zodiac doesn't work anymore it makes sense that some other bit of dialogue would take the place. Also, considering that ford and stan didn't argue because of my monologue that also makes sense. 

"Hey! you give them back!" Fiddleford exclaimed.

"Yeah! we're not scared of you!" Wendy states before both of them pull out weapons.

"You should be!" bill exclaims, his pupil growing smaller as he snapped his fingers and turned the group into lovely tapestries of fear. "Yanno, this castle could really use some d e c o r a t i o n !" everybody gasped at the sight. "Guess it's too late for your friends Stanford!" bill exclaimed, trapping the children. "But you can still save your family! last chance, tell me how to take weirdmageddon global and I'll spare the kids!" 

"No don't do it!" dipper cried trying to escape from the prison.

"Yeah, bill makes bad deals!" Mabel exclaims, causing me to burst into laughter from the comment despite hearing it seven times before. the group pauses to look at me. 

"Sorry- I just- Bwahhhaah" I state, gasping. "That one always gets me. carry on." I wave in their direction.

"don't you toy with me shooting star, I see E V E R Y T H I N G-" bill starts, being cut off by spray-paint to the eye causing me to laugh again at my co-worker's misery. "OW! not again! why? every time!" 

"Nice job pumpkin!" Stanley exclaims, right before falling to the ground.

"I know that hurts! because I've accidently done it to myself! multiple times!" Mabel proclaims proudly, dipper then fishes around in his shirt pocket only to discover that I was holding the growth-shrink flashlight. 

"w-what! how?" dipper asks frantically looking around before laying his eyes on my teasing hand. (While Bill continued to groan and complain about his eye) 

"yanno, it's kind of hard to out-think somebody who sees everything, but it's even harder to out-think somebody who knows the future of you out-thinking somebody who sees everything." I explained. "That sounded a bit confusing." I deadpanned before getting up closer to the cage. "yanno, unlike bill, I make... okay deals. or I think so at least. I can put you under my protection and send you guys to live on the other side of the world or something, or you could stay here, and I can have a bill-proof home re-built for you guys, hell! I could convince bill to make the major weirdness leave gravity falls so you guys would only deal with the normal stuff that happened this summer then everything else will be everywhere else in the world!" I proposed. 

"No way! I'm not making a deal with somebody who works under bill!" dipper denied. 

"What about if I became somebody more familiar to you?" I asked, tapping my chin. 

"What do you mean...?" Mabel said. 

"I didn't exactly want to do this... but eh, it's for the chaotic triangle." I stated, putting my hand to my face, considering if I really wanted to do this as it was my only form of protection right now. surely but slowly, I took it off. and moved it aside for the twins to see. 

"y-you! you betrayed us!" dipper shouted.

"We trusted you!" Mabel cried.

"Yes, I'm aware of this." I deadpanned "but I'm trying to help you guys! bill is going to wreck you guys if you stay!" I begged, trying to convince them.