chapter six - I hate deer, gnomes, short children, and trees.

I woke up to soreness all over my body, I guess that's what I get for sleeping in a fucking forest. I felt a stinging/itching pain coming from my leg I looked down to see a bunch of mosquito bites, those fucking blood suckers. welp, at least it wasn't a supernatural creature of sorts. I ran my hand through my hair when a noticed something on my palm:

heya y/n, don't forget about your shoulder! -Bill M. Cipher  was written on my palm in what seemed to be a permanent ink of sorts, maybe Sharpe, and sadly I didn't have any hand sanitizer to get it off with. also, who signs their full name after writing seven words? actually, that's the point of thank-you cards. never mind, I'm a hypocrite. wait no, who writes their full name on a thank you card? 

also how the fuck am I meant to look at my shoulder without a mirror? ughhhhh. I'm too lazy for this I swear this was like a scheme to get to me to go on a quest to look for a mirror- 

oh.

actually.

that makes sense.

I guess I've become important enough to have to go on a quest while they get the shack back. (sweet. add that to the main character moment count) alright how do I start a quest with literally no information? guess I just aimlessly walk through the forest. 

-time skip-

walking in a forest full of creatures that want to kill me doo do dodo. this is perfectly normal. I took a few lefts and rights letting myself get lost in the peacefulness of the crying of dying animals in the woods. (try saying that ten times fast!)

ever noticed how gravity falls has so many deer? like in almost every episode you have a good chance of spotting one (I noticed this the second time I watched it) well in front of me was a deer chomping on some pointy red grass.

well damn, THATS A GNOME'S HAT

I picked up a nearby stick and raised it threateningly at the deer and watched it skip away in fear. the gnome looked up to see me raising a stick like a sword. yeahhh, not my best moment. I helped the gnome up and threw the stick into the nearby bush.

"welp, don't you got like a... gnome meeting or somethin' to go to?" I asked looking at the tiny gnome, after a closer look I realized who I was looking at, jeff. (main character moment, add it to the tally)

"nope!" he said.

"well uhh- I'm going to go now" I said awkwardly

"hey this is sudden, but would you have the honor of being our quee-" he said out of seemingly nowhere but I cut him off.

"not to disrespect you and all jeff, if I were to be queen of anything I would be of something much bigger then a city of gnomes."

"like?"

"time and reality itself. I don't know frankly, it sounds like a lot of work but it might be fun, yanno stopping time and giving life no meaning so everybody can slowly loose their sanity." I gave a minor shrug, sounding insane. to be fair, in this world (universe?) me supporting bill would be seen as insane.

"oh."

"anyway! I'm going" I said walking off

"wait!" he said running up to me but realized his efforts were in vain. poor man, denied three times.

"you can't kidnap me if you can't find me~" I said mockingly, giving jeff the middle finger and running and off to chase some deer. out of the corner of my eye I saw the deer go to a clearing with a very tall tree.at a closer look it was a cherry tree (a weeping cherry tree to be exact. its like a weeping willow and a cherry tree. don't question it, its a real thing, look it up.), of course it wasn't in blossom season (that's like late spring) so the leaves were green so all I had to go off of was its bark and its droopy leaves.