chapter twenty-two - yeah I was in your nightmares what about it?

After conking out again on my bed, bill and I had a discussion in my dreamscape that we would begin carrying out our plan the next night, the goal was for him to use the code to the vending machine while possessing me, then (knowing that ford will likely stay up to close the rift after the nightmare bill gave him that convinced him to get the unicorn hair to bill proof the shack) which come to think about it may be a problem later on if I don't get the equation today)

 bill will then do a monologue while I'm unconscious and sleeping, scare ford, then a few days before that I go to the mystery shack to talk to Mabel, tell her I have a secret and to meet me in the basement, ford catches me after bill scares him, I 'confess' about bill, Mabel comes down, ford does/doesn't leave, I tell Mabel about my 'twin sister' (remember my costume for the party at the northwest's?) who we have a big rivalry due to attention in friend groups, popularity, manipulation, blah blah blah, (hopefully make it seem like we have to deal with her) IF ford stays bring up how she might be teaming with him if I team up with the pines for the apocalypse and boom! world domination. 

if everything goes to plan that is. I'm taking a huge risk here because unlike the rift, we only have a certain time frame to get the equation before its untouchable, the rift can be opened at any time but the equation must be obtained before the shack gets bill-proofed or my window for weirdmageddon might close before it can even open.

on the bright side I don't have anymore time to stress about it because bill was rapping things up in my body already I should be back in it in.. 3...2...1...

suddenly I felt a jarring pain in my left leg, I found my body in a position where I was on leaning on the wall for support, I looked down at my leg trying to make a face of confusion and started to talk to myself like I was freaking out.

"w-what did he do..?" I say, trying to make every word sound like a stutter knowing without looking up ford was in the room "I-I can barely move my leg.." I move by left leg up and down in a slow motion to show the pain I'm in. it wasn't nearly as extreme as I acted it out but bill definitely made my job easier by actually hurting my body, normally I would be pissed but we planned this anyway.

"y/n." ford said sternly, I looked up to face him in the eyes "what was that."

"well- I- uh-" I said, moving my eyes around pretending to look for a lie.

"there's no point in hiding it I know what bill does to you." ford says crossing his arms.

"I-... yeah your right..." I said sighing, then breathing in like I was about to confess something big. "it might be easier if I explain that first I'm not from here, you see, I'm from a different universe completely." I explained moving my hands around "you've been through the multiverse... right? that's what the portal was for... right?" ford simply shrugged. "then that should make it easier to believe... in my universe your all characters in my favorite show, which sadly is a big issue."

"how? wouldn't you have the upper hand if you knew all the events that would take place?" ford said, pulling out a notebook and a pencil.

"I cant exactly say that without getting in trouble..." I trailed off, not making eye-contact "but by the look your giving me it seems like I don't have a choice... when I arrived, I did something really dumb, I trusted cipher even when I knew what he was planning what's even worse is I cant get rid of him."

"what exactly did you do?"

"I made a deal in the dreamscape and not the mindscape." I said, at this point spewing what ever nonsense I could think of.

"and what's the difference?"

"he has much, much, more control over me now..." I trailed off.

"is it more physical then mental?"

"yeah, you could say that... I'm guessing by your look of recognition bill showed you how he tortures me?" I said, remembering what bill said when we were discussing our plan just in case I need to clarify. 

he nods. "its horrible, why does he-"

"hey y/n! you told me to meet you down h-" Mabel says, running down into the room where I was leaned up against the wall in pain and ford was taking notes of what was going on, we both looked up, she freezes in place "-ere..."

"great timing Mabel." I said.

"great timing? great timing!? its dangerous down here!" ford exclaimed.

"Mabel may be a child ford but she's not an idiot, I brought her down for a reason." I say changing my voice completely in a defensive manner, gesturing toward the girl "you want me to answer your question? my twin sister works with bill."

"she what?" ford asked

"you have a sister y/n?" Mabel asked.

"do you remember that girl with the mask at the northwest's party? with the snake costume? she had a higher pitched voice?" I ask making motions with my hand.

"uh yeah?"

"shes dangerous," I said, turning to ford "my sister came through a portal with me, while I fell through the sky in the middle of a summoning she came through much later after falling through my roof. she's teamed up with bill and plans to destroy the pines family... and me along with it."

"why?" Mabel asks stepping into a now human triangle that we had formed while discussing.

"its a bit like Stanley's grudge on ford, but much much more deadly, while I was the smart one with our father's favor, she had the whole school, our mother, and much more under her control, by using blackmail and other manipulation tactics she's managed to wrap them all around her finger, and she hates me for resisting her which sparked a burning passion." I said, anxiously twiddling my thumbs. 

"y/n.. I'm so sorry..." Mabel started patting my back, I flinched at the touch.

"if this is true we have two big issues on our hands, Y/n do you have a plan on how to stop them?" ford said, scratching his (mostly shaved) beard. 

"we need the weirdness equation, the one that would break the bubble." I stated slamming my hands onto a nearby table in a 'lets get down to business' manner. 

"and why exactly do we need it?" ford asked

"you know how the equation would break the bubble that keeps weirdness in gravity falls?" I say, ford nods and Mabel stands there confused with a blank expression on her face. "it works very similar for my and my sister's minds in particular  because we are from different worlds. if I can get the equation I can banish bill from our minds and then they cant talk to each other, then that's where you come in ford, you need to make us a way out." I lied

"is this the only way?"

"yes." I say lying with certainty laced in my voice. 

"Mabel leave" ford commands, Mabel slowly leaves the basement with her and when we hear the elevator go up ford turns to a piece of paper and writes is slowly while using a magnifying glass on to the slip, he handed both the paper and the glass to me and walked away.

I looked down at it and heated up in anger.

"ITS A POORLY DRAWN SMILEY FACE!?!" I say with my voice filled to the brim with rage

"USE THE GLASS" ford shouts from the other side of the room, I do so and am greeted by a complex mathematical equation in the shape of a smiley face to hide its true nature in a case it could be used for bad.

"thank you ford, you won't regret it." I say happily, walking away back to my cabin feeling fulfilled that my plan went exactly as planned.

- 3rd pov -

little did ford know, he would regret it, but there was one thing that he could use against Y/n that he was making at that very moment, the thing that would be the reason that a very not really important figure would suffer a very unfortunate death, but to be fair, it doesn't seem like he will die a hero, but will die more like a coward who stupidly lost everything.