chapter twenty-nine - HAAHA DIE STUPID CHILD!

"Hey y/n! want to play spin the person with me and the group?" Pyronica asks, jumping up and down

"Nope sorry man, I've got to talk to bill about some party plans but I'm always up for a round of drinks or two some other time." I state, offering other options so she thinks I'm doing something important instead of being a complete wimp.

in reality I just didn't want to eat a demon, that sounds yucky. 

I winded my way through the drunk demons and up to bills throne at the front of the room to say something to bill before I was a few seconds too late. 

"Haha! go nuts guys! when we're done partying, I unveil phase two!" 

oh, fuck. so much for the warning I was going to give. eh, no matter it's not like its anything he can't handle. 

"Open up its the police! the time police!" 

"Huh?" everybody collectively asks. 

bill starts to panic shooting me a 'why didn't you tell me this was going to happen' look.

I shrugged. 

"Just play it cool ditch the time-punch let me do the talking." bill states pointing fingers and shooting commands and shooting me a 'let me handle this please' look. then the wall breaks with a KAAaabOOoom! revealing all the people from the TPAES.

I'm having way too much fun with these sound-effects.

"Bill cipher and Lynda L/n, you are in violation of the rules of space-time." one of the time agents that probably have a name, but I don't know it stated. 

guess because I broke the rift blendin isn't here.

WAIT ME?

oh, he got my name wrong, ha what a loser. 

"Hear this cipher, l/n." time baby starts.

"Ugh, TimE baBy" bill complains, disgusted. 

"If your rift in this dimension continues it could destroy the very fabric of existence!" his strangely deep voice proclaimed before turning to me. "And your very existence in this universe causes abnormalities that could end the multiverse!" before gesturing to both of us. "Surrender now or face my tantrum!" 

"Oh no! a tantrum! whatever will I do about that?" bill states, acting 'woe is me' if you understand that. "HOW ABOUT THIS? BOOM!" bill points his finger at the group and completely destroys them before blowing out his finger with his eyeball. 

the little boom sound effect he made is adorable- 

everybody's eyes widen including bill but excluding me. 

"Awe snap! he just killed time baby." proclaimed the weird gray monster that I forgot the name of. then everybody started to celebrate. 

the party continued for a while before 8-ball entered the fear-a-mid and talks to bill with teeth.

"Hey boss aren't you worried about the kid causing trouble?" 8-ball stated going up to bill.

"Yeah! trouble with Mabel's bubble?" teeth clarified. 

"Ha! I'm not worried! I got someone on the case." bill stated. doing a hand gesture that can be interpreted as 'get out of my face.', 'never mind', 'I'm not worried.', or 'I'm gay.' 

in this context it was a mix of never mind and I'm not worried. 

wait- that makes me wonder if demons have sexualities and genders. 

all walls are meant to fall (bill cipher & reader story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें