Taking A Walk

Gura pov: Ina approached us with Sana, who handed us the file we wanted, but we were going to have to discuss this after we found Pekora and possibly Rushia. "Who are we looking for?" Sana asked Marine, began to explain the bunny girl, which seemed to jog Sana's memory, "Usuda Pekora right?" Sana asked, as Marine nodded in shock, "You know her!" She said, surprised,

"Yeah, I know her because Moona always mentions her." Sana said while laughing. Ame thought for a moment before speaking, "Sana call Moona-senpai. Maybe she'll know where she is." She said, but I had an objection.

"She won't know more than these three!" I shouted Ina immediately told me to calm down and just to try calling Sana, and Moona quickly picked up

"Hello" Moona said the audio sounded muffled and distorted; we could barely tell what she had said. "S-sana-" Moona said before the call cut out, we groaned, knowing that the idea had failed, but a couple minutes later, Sana got a call, picked it up, and it was Moona.

"Sorry, I didn't realise I couldn't use a cell up here." Moona explained to Sana that we had all day but we really didn't.

"Moona-senpai, what do you know about Usuda Pekora?" I asked, "We're friends, that's all," she told us, aggravating me a bit.

"I understand you are friends, but we need more information than that damnit," I growled. Sana glared at me, mouthing to stop my attitude before asking the same question as me, "Are there any locations Pekora would go to?" Sana asked,

"Yes, the hidden grove where the two of us used to play, but you'll need Risu to take you there." Moona said without going much more into detail than that I suppose this information helped, but not by a lot.

"Only people with permission can enter that area and its sacred ground, so only three people can enter." Moona explained I didn't understand that number seemed pretty odd and that made it so only Risu and two others could go since she's the only one that knows the location, but if Pekora is already there, then that leaves one.

"What happens if we exceed the limit?" I asked

"Someone will die," she said. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. Her tone was serious, but I know Moona likes to joke around a lot, but at this moment, joking around isn't funny. I wasn't about to sacrifice anyone here. Ina is a close friend, Sana is a good friend and one of my bosses, and hell, I love Ame, so I definitely didn't want to give her up. Plus, Marine, Noel, and Flare need to be alive.

"Damnit, this is a conundrum..." I growled thinking of who was expendable enough to get rid of, but Moona came up with the solution. So nobody would have to die.

"I know Pekora is going to be there, so I will come there and have Risu take me to the hidden grove." she said.

I liked that idea a lot. She told me she was bringing Ollie, Reine, and Anya with her, but that hardly mattered since what we truly wanted was Moona so we could get to Pekora. All I could wonder is why she decided to go into hiding. She must be afraid of something or she must know it's about time to go into hiding. It's not like Temma can find this place anyway.

"Faufau really made this place beautiful and Meimei made the civilization cute." Sana said fawning over her friends. I wished I was as free as she was. Ina was playing with Sana, so I decided to relax by leaning on Ame's shoulder.

Ame was thrown off, looking at me with a red tint on her face, "G-gura!" She barely managed to say in pure shock she didn't understand my affection. I didn't expect her to anyways.

I heard Sana talking about transporting Moona and the others here via a wormhole she can create. The only downside is she may have to be carried for ten minutes. Ina said she could easily pick her friend up with a tentacle, so there was no need to worry, so Sana immediately opened up a wormhole.

A few minutes later, Moona, Reine, Ollie, and Anya exited the wormhole. Moona immediately asked where Risu was. We pointed in the general direction and she went that way.

"They're all so rowdy." Anya giggled. I didn't understand how they were so free. I was aware Reine wasn't entirely free, but she seemed to be laid-back, like she finally found someone she could care about, someone she could love. I was in love with someone that probably didn't love me back.

"Gura, do you want to take a walk?" Ame asked. I looked up. She held her hand out for me. I looked back at Sana and Ina, seeing how close they were, so I took up her offer, grabbing her hand and letting her pull me up.

Ame and I walked in silence, not talking or looking at each other. I took a small glance, noticing her blush. I wanted to ask her why she was blushing, but I didn't know if she was in the mood.

"Uhmm, Gura I want to tell you something," Ame said. I looked at her, tilting my head slightly. "What is it?" I asked Ame tried to talk but her voice wouldn't come out. It seemed like she was dreading what she was going to say if I reached a certain point but she cleared her throat, finally managing to say what she wanted after hiccuping.

"Gura" I think I like you. " Ame said I laughed, "I like you too, Ame, but that's why we're friends." I said, not understanding what she meant.

"No, Gura, I love you!" She shouted her face looked like a tomato. She was so embarrassed. I smiled, pulling her into a tight embrace. "I love you too, Watson." I giggled, kissing her cheek slightly.

I had no idea how we were going to explain this to the others, but that wasn't on my mind. All I could think about was Watson.