No Plan

Kiara pov: "Damn it, where am I?" I questioned rolling over. All I remembered was throwing Ollie. Then I plummeted down into the giant ravine that opened up. I looked up and saw rocks covering the exit.

"I guess I can't go up..."

"No, you're going to die here," a voice in my head stated.

Of course, I wasn't free from Omegaα. She was going to control me and try to get rid of me I sat down and began to meditate. I was going to meet Omegaα on the mental plain.

"How are you here again?" Omegaα asked if I saw her caressing Mumei, who was like an emotionless puppet.

"I don't know how this works, you little shit!" I shouted

"Allow me to explain..." Omegaα said, as she began to explain for three hours. I grabbed my sword and attacked her, forcing her away from Mumei.

"You are no fun..." Omegaα sighed.

"Shut the fuck up..." I spat, trying to slash her again and again to no avail.

"Look, I'll give you a chance to leave. Since my darling Mumei likes you, I'll spare you," Omega said.

I wasn't going to fall for this bullshit again. I didn't want to let Omegaα have their way.

I know that if I died here I would die physically too, so I probably should leave while I have the chance. However, I couldn't let this go. Hopefully, Ollie could hold off until I returned. I have no idea how she was going to get back, but I had to worry about me for now.

Bae was definitely fucked, though I probably shouldn't have left someone like her to her own devices. She can't fight for herself. If she ran into trouble, she definitely was going to die.

At this point, Calli was going to kill me if I let Bae die, but at this point, who cares. I would just seduce her into forgiving, but I didn't want Bae to die regardless.

The fact that I was worrying about Bae was concerning the council leader, who was the one I was most concerned about. I had a feeling she was going to die, and that wasn't good.

Omegaα was the embodiment of Chaos, Civilization, Nature, Space, and Time. This was the reason why they were so hard to beat Hope is also part of it.

We definitely couldn't beat her with brute force, but if we were all going to die anyway, I want it to be now. Omegaα could erase me off this planet, but I think Mumei would hold them back.

Then again, if I died, then who would we rely on, Bae? That was a funny joke. We may as well just hand ourselves over at that point. I can't rely on anyone other than Calli to fight with me.

I know the rest of the council can hold their own and I know Reine will be safe as long as Ollie is there, but that wasn't good enough. We can't just hide and wait for a time to strike. We need to take this head on. If we don't, we will certainly waste all the time we have left.

We need a leader, someone who can deal with two problems at once. Of course, Omegaα was more of an issue than Temma. At this point, we may as well just forget about him until we beat the gods.

We probably should lock council away just in case, but what if we need Fauna, Kronii, or Sana? We can't just not involve them in this fight; we'd die otherwise

Maybe Irys could take care of Bae, but we needed Irys, and if things went wrong, Sana was taking Ina and ditching, which was understandable since they were an item.

Kronii would be needed if things go wrong. She could probably turn back time before someone died, but then there would be an issue in the time stream, and besides, Omega could probably follow us.

We had no chance Our fail safes were essentially just to run and prolong our deaths.

"Are you done thinking?" I was asked I glared at Omega and shook my head.
For some reason, they weren't attacking me. Maybe she couldn't for some reason, but I couldn't be so sure about that. I quickly woke myself up and began to ponder how I was going to get out of here.
Now that I knew a piece of Omega was inside me, I had to figure out how to get rid of it. No, I had to kill the part inside me.

"Damn it!!!!" I heard Ollie scream. I was starting to worry that I had only one plan to get up and that was to bust my way out.

I shifted into a pheonix and flew up at full speed, slamming into the rocks above. I was moving so fast I was plowing through the rocks, but if I slowed down even just a bit, I was going to be crushed as soon as I got to the surface. I looked around for Ollie.

When I saw her, she was bashing Calli's skull in with a rock, but I knew
immediately that wasn't really her. Ollie kept cursing Astel, so I knew we saw two different things.

Something here was making us go crazy, but I didn't know what it was. Maybe it was the radioactivity, but who's to say?
We really needed to get out of here quickly. I got Ollie's attention by telling her we needed to move forward and get the ore. She listened, and we continued on our way.

"I'm relieved you're all right, Kiara," Ollie said.'Said

"You too," I said. I was really happy that we were getting along now.

A weird copy of Bae formed in front of us, and Ollie didn't hesitate to bash in her skull. "Uhm.... What was that about?" I questioned

"Pent up aggression!" Ollie said, happily skipping on her way.

We were going to have to talk after this, but this Ollie wasn't all that bad in fact I really like it.