Capturing Sheep

Botan pov: "Watame!" I yelled, getting a glance from the blonde sheep who was smiling.

"Botan-chan!" Watame said happily.

"Let me eat you!" I laughed

"Eeek!" Watame shrieked as she began to run faster, making me giggle more.

"I'm gonna get you!" I giggled as I sped up.

"Wait up, Shishiron!" Omarun screamed, but I didn't listen.

"Shishiron is so cute when she is having fun." Lamy-chan cooed

"Yuck!" Omarun said as she heard Lami-chan say that.

"It's cute!" Nenechi stated

"In your dreams!" Omarun sighed

I laughed at their bickering, but soon I was out of the range that my ears could pick up since I was too far away. We came to a river, so Watame stopped herself and turned around, passing me quickly.

"See you, Botan-chan!" Watame shouted

"Get back here!" I laughed as I chased her more than I already was.

As soon as I reached the others again, I made sure to slam my arm into Omarun's face as I passed her to catch Watane.

"You are so persistent, Botan-chan!" Watame said

"Yes, I want to eat you, Watame!" I said

"Noooo!" Watame cried playfully while speeding up more and more.

I wanted to catch her and just tickle her a bit to scare her, but I needed to catch her first. She was outrunning me. She knew this terrain well. Meanwhile, I have to be extra careful not to trip. I am at a huge disadvantage, but I play with my odds.

I'm not about to lose to a sheep that is being hunted. I'm the predator, not the prey. I'm not going to let her escape my clutches. I was going to tease her so much until Lamy-chan gets jealous of me.

"Botan-chan, go away!" Watame said

I shook my head as I jumped higher up the mountain we were on and noticed the others slowly approaching me. Lamy-chan was having trouble, so I slowed down and went down to her.

"Upsie Daisy," I said, lifting Lamy-chan up on my shoulders.

"Whaa Shishiron!" Lamy-chan said in shock.

"Hold on tight, babe," I said softly as I jumped up, instantly getting back to where I was before.

"B-babe!?" Lamy-chan said in shock.

"You are my girlfriend," I laughed.

"That's true, but it's still odd!" Lamy-chan said

"I love you," I stated, teasing her.

"Shishiron!" Lamy-chan stated that her voice was shaky with happiness.

"Lamy-chan is the cutest," I stated.

I love teasing Lamy-chan. She was so funny and cute when she was being obsessive over me, which is a lot. She clearly loves me, and I'm happy about that because she gives me a lot of pets since she loves me a lot.

"Shishiron is my favorite kitten; she's the cutest lioness." Lamy-chan said to hold onto me tighter.

I could feel my tail start to wag quickly as I heard her say that she makes me so happy and everything she does makes my heart go doki doki.

She was so cute that I don't know why I felt so attached to her other than the amount of affection she gave me. I like other people like Aloe, Omarun, and Nenechi, but they don't make my heart go doki doki.

Choco-sensei treats me to meals and also pampers me, but she doesn't pamper me like Lamy-chan does. Maybe it's because I am not attracted to Choco-sensei; I just see her as a friend, but that's besides the point.

Lamy-chan had sidetracked me and I wasn't paying attention. I needed to focus in and catch Watame.

I needed to catch Watame quickly. I need to end this chase before I get bored and want to play with Lamy-chan. Her smell is directly entering my nose, so as long as I can smell Lamy-chan, the more and more I will want her.

She is cute. She clearly is distracting me, but since it isn't someone else distracting, I am allowing it since Lamy-chan is the apple of my eye since she is so adorable, but how much more can I say that before getting repetitive?

"I'm going to pick up the pace," I said.

"Alright Shishiron!" Lamy-chan stated

I sped up running as fast as I could, launching myself off the air and flying towards Watame. As soon as I landed, I pushed myself back into the air. I could catch up to Watane really fast if I keep doing this.

I wanted to corner Watame and scare her, but I don't know how I am going to do that when we're in such an open space. Maybe I can pin her to a tree and basically do a kabedon.

I scanned the area to see if I could find potential areas to pin Watame but couldn't find anywhere, but then, while in the air, I noticed that I could pin her to the rock wall at the southeast.

I laughed as I now had a new goal. I was going to pin her as fast as I could, but she was falling into my trap. I had Lamy-chan pull out my handgun and shoot out another warning shot; this time I wanted Watame to run faster so she would go further up towards the wall.

"Hahahah!" I laughed as I ran further.

I made sure to slow down so Watane was a little further ahead than me.

"Shishiron, are you going to catch her?" Lamy-chan asked

"Yup!" I said as she was in sight.

Watame noticed that she was pinned as I approached her. She looked for a way to escape desperately as I walked closer to her. I smiled at the sight of her trying to escape as I was only two inches away.

"Boo!" I said shocking her.

"Aahhhhh!" She yelled as she fell over. I pounced on her and began to tickle her, and she was laughing.

I finally caught the sheep.