Stopping Time

Mumei pov: I wondered if anyone noticed the fake Mumei I left on I'm council to be more productive. I had Sana make it for me. I don't know how she did it but she was as reliable as ever 

All I needed was for Kronii to give me access to her time abilities. She would have to use them I couldn't just use a stop watch like I would have wanted 

"Kronii, how would you feel if I asked you to use your time powers for something sort of unethical?" I asked 

"I would be okay with it," she stated 

I sighed in relief. This was easier than I thought it would be. Well, she was a bit more difficult than Fauna was, but she was still open about it.

Those two are too cute I couldn't stand it. I was thankful for those two. That's why they will be the leaders of the new council and who is the Supreme ruler. That would be none other than I

Bae would be above me, of course.

I didn't know if you could get much higher than supreme ruler, but if so, Bae would definitely be higher than that because she is "stronger than me."

I suppose the person I needed last was Sana, since I needed to be able to manipulate space for my plan to work. I think Sana has realised I need something from her and that's why I'm letting her go on her date.

"Mumei-senpai, you shouldn't zone out like that!" Zeta said, snapping me back into reality.

"I'm sorry!" I said, getting out of the road.
I shifted into owl form, flying onto Kronii's head, "M-mumei!" Kronii said in shock. My talons dug into her head slightly.

"Carry me..." I said, Kronii began to blush professionally.

"O-okay!" She said happily.

"Carry me, Ela!" Zeta suddenly wept. Kaela sighed, bending down so she could give Zeta a piggyback ride.

"Let's go!" Zeta shouted as she straddled Kaela and began to be carried by her.

"You're heavy, beb..." Kaela laughed, getting a tight grip and beginning to move slowly.

"Don't say that, Ela, you are ripped!" Zeta said, getting a snicker from Kaela.

"Oh, you've noticed?" She said slyly.

"You aren't that buff..." I said Kaela immediately got bummed out.

"What I was stating is the obvious!" I giggled.

Zeta began to laugh "Shush senpai! You aren't supposed to say that! " Zeta said

"I will drop you." Kaela said.

"Don't do that, beb!" Zeta wined

"Don't worry, I won't Zeta." Kaela said, holding onto her tighter.

She was protecting Zeta but she wasn't afraid of teasing her. I liked that kind of relationship. I really wanted my relationships to be like that. Fauna and Kronii don't really tease me much.

I wanted to be teased, not be the one who does the teasing. Despite how fun that is, I love teasing my friends and I love teasing everyone in the world due to the fact that I find it funny.

The last time I was teased by a person I didn't know I burned down their village, so I'm a good sport about getting teased. I am a very nice person sometimes

I wanted to make it up, even though the past is the past and I don't want to dwell on anything that happened before I met Kiara.

When I met Kiara, Ina, Gura, and Zeta, that is mostly where I wanted to start my memories, but I wanted to get rid of the bad memories.

My other sisters came into my life later, and I was glad I had them too.

Subaru-senpai, Lui-nee, and Reine are all cute. I really liked them. Kiara too. Obviously, I want nothing but the best for them. That's why I'm going to see to my plan no matter what.

The last step was to regain all my power. Of course, that meant I would have to steal it back from Omegaα, but I would always repay my debts, especially to my mother.

I don't want to pick a side I will always be my own faction, be it a council, myth, or a goddess. I will be Nanashi Mumei. I don't want to be controlled by anyone. I want to spread my wings and fly.

Kronii probably understands that the most; after being held back for so long, we want nothing more than to spread our wings and soar to new heights, although Kronii is a helicopter, not a bird.

Of course, there are people I want to help in Councilrys. For example, Irys's moms can't be together due to the war waging on between heaven and hell, so I would put an end to the conflict.

Or Bae, for example. She feels inferior to me, so I would give her a spot at the top of the food chain even if it was just a facade in the end.

Towa-sama probably wants to see Kanata again, so I wanted to fulfill that desire.

Ollie wants to be with Reine and seem like a real family with Calli and the others I would maybe make her a sibling of Calli's. Being the mother is way too much work.

Noel and Flare wanted to get married, but society won't let a human and an elf get married. I will abolish that damn rule and make my own.

If all the corrupt things in the world were about to perish, the world was going to become something we all cherished and loved. If that didn't work, Omegaα would be able to purge the world.

I didn't want it to go this way, but Omegaα wants a better world no matter what, so if purging the universe will cleanse it, she would do it.

I was about to explode from thinking I was over this. If I over thought this, I would regret it and maybe try to forget it.

I really needed to save this world in my own way.