Looking Down On Them

Mumei pov: I walked with Bae to the council room glaring at her back I could easily kill her now she trusted me enough to turn her back to me she makes me sick. No one else was in the condition to fight

Gawr Gura, Amelia Watson, and Irys. All were people that I could dispose of whenever I wanted, though this body couldn't handle another battle.

Even so Kronii and Fauna would be easy kills The issue is, Sana, she really could beat me with the condition I'm in right now, not that I have revealed my true colors yet...

"Mumei, are you going to do your paper work?" Hakoz asked.

"Of course Ha-I mean Bae...." I said smiling. I had to catch myself there. I didn't know this vessel's mannerisms that well.

"Mumei, are you doing alright?" Irys asked.

"Of course, Irys, are you doing alright after getting your asses beat by me?" I asked, glaring at her.

"Mumei, you seem like you are in a bad mood." Gura stated she would be correct,

"These mortals pushed me this far. Now I had to completely take over this body, so I won't lose again."

"I am in a bad mood because you mortals make me feel sick to my stomach." I said they all glared at me.

"Are you Nanashi Mumei?" Bae asked.

I had to play this safe I had to awaken her
again just for now, just until I recovered enough to finally put an end to the mistakes I had created, so I switched to Mumei to ensure their trust.

"Bae, yeah, it is me," I said, just realizing what was happening. I wasn't going to allow Omegaα to take over my body again.

"Are you sure?" Bae questioned this. Part of me was annoyed by this.

"Of course I am. Who else could I be?" I questioned

"Oh, did you forget? It's nothing then. " Bae sighed

Oh yes, I forgot all right I began to think about things from Omegaα's standpoint. If I ran into Kiara and Reine again, this wouldn't be good since they'd snuff out Omega immediately.

I genuinely felt bad for this, but I feel as if I have to help Omega achieve their dream, not my dream.

Of course, I didn't want to betray the council, but they were getting in the way of the world's duties. Each system is flawed, although Nature and Time may need to be around for a while longer until I find another alternative for them.

I didn't know what I was thinking. These were my friends I can't just throw that away for someone that is clearly using me.

"Bae, if I ever succumb to Omegaα again, please put me down." I suddenly said, shocking her.

"N-no way..." She said, hesitating a bit, "I balled up my fist in anger."

"This is the problem: you are too indecisive." I scowled.

"Mumei, don't say things like that to Bae!" Irys yelled

"So then why didn't any of you kill me?" I asked Irys. He didn't have an answer to that question.

"Trust me, you'll regret sparing me. I will make your deaths the most painful..." I scowled.

"Mumei, why are you trying to play the villain?" Ame asked, "See through my plan."

"Mumei, we won't kill you no matter what you say or do." Gura said I didn't know how they could be so naive

"But if I come back and try to kill you then!" I cut myself off as I noticed Kiara and Calli coming into the room.

"If you rampage again, I'll stop you again as your sister." Kiara said, smiling

They almost died to me yet they didn't want to kill me. I couldn't believe them. Even if I am their friend and if Kiara considers me her sister, I should die before I succumb again, but they won't kill me. This wasn't cute. This was just stupid.

"You will regret keeping me alive so please kill me!" I shouted Kiara shook her head.

"If you want to die, then I won't grant that wish, Mumei," Kiara said.

"Kiara why the hell are you all so naive you mortals make me sick!" I yelled

"Call me a mortal if you want you will still be my sister" Kiara said

"Shut up, I'll kill you..." I said, looking down at the ground, knowing what I had said meant nothing.

"Mumei, try to kill me if you want, but I will always know you don't want to do so," Kiara said.

"Damn, I can't persuade you to kill me, can I?"I began to ask Kiara shook her head.

"Well, I'll make sure to punch you if you get control again." Kiara said I was really thankful for her.

"Does Reine feel the same way?" I questioned Kiara nodded.

"Why are you all so stupid?" I asked, giggling a bit.

I passed all of them smiling at them all. "I want to show you something in the council room," I said smiling. I could tell Kiara was worried about this but she reluctantly followed me like the rest.

I looked at everyone in the room and began to smile This was about to be a spectacular show I grabbed my knife, swinging it around, clearing my throat to get their attention. As soon as everyone turned to me, I knew it was time to begin.

"Council better prosper when I'm gone." I said putting the knife to my own throat

Kiara grabbed my arm stopping me before I could move my arm "Mumei stop this..." She said, knocking the knife out of my hand.

"Mumei, you are more than a vessel, so don't treat yourself like one." Kiara said I didn't know what to say. It was only inevitable that I was going to become Omegaα again, but they wouldn't let me die. I guess I have to live as Mumei for as long as I can. I wondered how long that would be.