Owl's Goal

Mumei pov: I glared at Bae as soon as the gate began working again I pushed her inside so I could talk to Sana and Ina for a little bit.

"I want you to get as far away from Bae as possible," I said.

"How come?" She asked

"She will want some changes within the council, just don't listen to her," I said.

"Meimei, I understand." She said

"Mumei, what's your plan?" Ina asked.

"Don't worry, Ina," I said, "I won't let Omegaα destroy council."

"I want to know if you will destroy the council." Ina said

"Of course not!" I said, but I had some doubts.

"I promise I won't destroy everything!" I said, giggling a bit.

"That's good enough, I suppose." Ina signed, holding onto Sana's arm a little bit.

"Bye bye, love birds!" I said, going towards the gate.

"Mumei, what did you talk about?" Kiara asked.

"Oh, just things about council." I sighed. We had too much work to do.

"Mumei, I want a spot on the council!" Irys stated

"Okay, I'm sure there can be another podium made for you, but shouldn't you be taking this up with Bae?" I asked.

"Mumei, you know why I'm telling you" Irys sighed

"That can be arranged." I sighed before entering the gate. As soon as I reached the other side, I looked around.

"Fauna!" I called out for her to immediately come to my side.

"What is it, Mumei?" She asked in a loving tone.

"Don't tell Kronii about this, but I have a
special task for you..."

I walked towards Fauna and pinned her against the wall, putting her in a perfect kabedon. Her face grew bright red. "W-what do you need, dear?" She asked flustered. I chuckled a bit at her nerves.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone..." I said, glaring into her beautiful eyes. She nodded in embarrassment.

"Good darling, I'll tell you then." I whispered into her ear what I needed her to do.

"I'll do that right away, okay!" She said, running towards her podium.

I began to laugh. That was too easy. Next was Kronii and Bae I needed her off Fauna's trail. I needed a cover story of why she wouldn't be attending the council meeting today.

"Fauna I love you. That's why I will entrust you with my dream. "I said

"Mumei..." She said, on the verge of tears, that I hugged her before sending her on her way.

Now it was time to deceive the other people. They still think I want Council dead. What a stupid dream I have bigger ambitions than that. I went over to Kiara, Riene, and Lui-nee.

"Mumei, when are we attacking Temma?" Reine asked.

"Oh him, I forgot about that." I said all three of them glared at me.

"What's on your mind, Mumei-chan?" Lui asked.

"What do you mean?" I said in confusion.

"You never forget about your sisters." Reine said.

I was caught red-handed, and they realized I was hiding something; after all, they were family. "Fine, I'll tell you my plan..."I said

"I'm going to eat Bae!" I said, laughing a bit.

"Don't lie, Mumei..." Kiara said, catching me red-handed.

"Fine, but Ollie has to go..." I said I didn't want her to hear what I said.

"At least tell me..." Kiara said, standing up. I sighed and took her to a private room and told her my plans.

"Mumei, if that's all, then I won't stop it." She said, "but can you do it?" She asked
Of course, as long as I have all the council powers, which I do, I have chaos, space, time, and nature!" I said

"Don't forget civilization," Kiara said, and I smirked at her words.

"Don't worry, I didn't forget," I said as Fauna came back.

"All done, Mumei!" She said cheerfully.

"Good job, Fauna! Here's your reward!" I said, pressing my lips against hers. She was filled with joy. She left the room to brag to Kronii.

"Mumei, with all your power, you could rule the universe, but why do it your way?" Kiara asked.

I won't do things Omegaα's way, but I also can't forgive the world." I said she nodded.
I said, "Subaru-senpai, you, Reine, Lui-nee, I don't want you all to suffer from Zeta too."

"You really have a pure heart, Mumei," Kiara said.

"Yeah, too bad not everyone has the same view as me, hence why I'm being secretive about this." I sighed.

"You are calling Bae out," Kiara said.

"Yeah, I am..." I stated, "However, once I'm done, who's to say Bae will exsit?" I said

"That's the Omegaα talk, isn't it?" Kiara asked.

"Yeah, it was..." I said I can't help all my tendencies. Maybe it was her speaking when I think and talk about Bae

"Mumei, I will keep my mouth shut for now, but please promise me you have good intentions," Kiara said.

"I do..." I said that was the truth and
nothing but the truth.

"Mumei, why did you kiss Fauna? You haven't kissed me yet!" Kronii yelled. I sighed, going up to her and pecking her on the lips.

"She still kissed me first, Kronii," Fauna stated, rubbing it into her face. She just scoffed at Fauna. They were both so cute.

It was time for me to go around and ask what everyone's dreams were. I needed to know Ame, Moona, Ollie, Kaela, Kobo, Suisei, Irys, and a lot more people's dreams, even Bae's, although that may have been necessary.

If I wanted everyone's hopes and dreams to come true, I'd have to do a lot more work, but that wasn't my overall goal as the one who harbors Omegaα. I have to set my sights higher. Of course, I would have to fulfill their dreams as well, since they are also me.

"Bae, let's have a council meeting. I'll video call Sana," I said.

"Okay, sure..." She stated she was a bit weary of me, but she accepted

She was falling for my trap...