The Second Ship

Ina pov: We continued down the next tunnel. This was super long. I didn't get how this was left unchecked. Someone had to have known about this. Maybe Mumei just didn't care, but we definitely needed to fill this hole up because someone could definitely get lost down here.

"Do you think someone is down here?" I questioned Moona glared at me.

"Yeah, I do think Iofi is here..." She said I could tell she was determined but also annoyed.

She definitely was a bit antsy. She clearly wanted to see her friend. If she was acting like this, I couldn't complain. If I was looking for Sana, I would never stop looking until the ends of the earth.

"Ina, you can put me down right now." Sana said I was shocked by her words since I was lost in my thoughts.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said, putting her down as fast as I could.

"It's no problem I know you get tired when you use your tentacles, so I don't want you to overuse them!" Sana explained, and I got a decent laugh at her worry over me

"Thank you, Sana!" I said I was happy that she worried about me so much. I suddenly felt myself being swept up off the ground as Sana picked me up again, cradling me.

"It's my turn to carry you, darling," she whispered, beginning to walk with me in her arms. This was really embarrassing.

"S-sana, I can walk by myself!" I said flustered. She looked at me and smiled.

"No, I won't put you down ever. I'll carry you until we reach the end of this tunnel unless you want to bribe your way down," Sana said

"What do you want, Sana?" I questioned She began to chuckle.

"I want a kiss," Sana said, closing her eyes. I sighed, pulling her down a bit to connect our lips, quickly pulling away after

"Not good enough, Ina. I want to kiss for longer!" Sana shouted.

"Look Sana, I will kiss you more later, okay?" I asked. She nodded rapidly.

"We'll do more than kiss Ina." Sana said. Her words made me blush profusely.

"Yabe Sana..." I was embarrassed yet again by her words and actions. However, despite how lewd her words are, I was excited for what she had in store later.

"I love you, Sana..." I said softly. She gazed at me smiling.

"I love you too, Ina," she whispered, gently kissing my forehead.

"Are you two done flirting?" Rio asked if he had been staring at us the entire time I honestly forgot that he was now here since he is a ghost and is transparent most of the time

"No we aren't..." I said nervously that due to him seemingly talking to me out of nowhere, I didn't want to talk to him since I didn't really know who he was. However, I still wanted to figure out about him since we needed info and he may know things we don't.

We finally made it to the end of the tunnel, entering a new hollowed out area. Over here was a ginormous spaceship.

"What the hell is this Iofi's?" Pekora said Moona shook her head.

"No, this isn't hers..." She said she was shaken a bit by this.

Maybe Iofi got a new ship or made a new one. We don't have to assume something
happened to her. This was so stupid. We didn't know anything. All we could do was speculate if Iofi was here or not. I was thinking she wasn't here but wasn't sure.

"Let's look around..." Pekora stated slowly walking towards the shuttle. There were foot prints all over here, so we didn't know which ones to follow since there were so many paths to go on.

"Sana, what is that?" I asked, grabbing a yellow orb on the ground.

"This is a space rock from around Pluto!" Sana explained, I clutched the rock tightly. I definitely wanted this since it came from space. If anyone could do that, it would be your

I thought about random stuff again, like why does this spaceship look like it is new because it wouldn't fit in there unless the person that made it built it from scratch inside the tunnel, but how was the ship getting out?

"Ina, it's too big, it definitely won't fit in the hole..." Sana stated

"Okay, innuendo aside, you are correct about that it definitely isn't getting out of here..." I sighed Moona decided we should go in to inspect it, so she forced Rio to go in for us and investigate.

There was no one inside, however, it looked as if there were multiple traps set if someone were to break in. The bad thing was Rio couldn't turn them off, so he had to investigate now.

There was a screen illuminating the ship. There was a destination put into the computer.

"The destination is the mystical forest!" Rio told us

"Maybe Iofi is trying to see Risu..." Moona said, explaining that would add up since she's one of the only people that knows of the location of the mystical forest.

"Yeah, but why start in council when she could have built a ship anywhere?"Pekora asked.

"Well somehow she crashed here, so no, she must have been stranded here with no choice but to build her shop here." Moona sighed.

Either way, unless the ship was going through a portal, it would plow through the council building, destroying it, and then the cause of all the damage would have to be executed by us, and we didn't want that.

Moona was adamant that Iofi was the one that built this ship, but she was nowhere to be seen and there were no more tunnels, so she had to be in one of the earlier tunnels if she was even still here.

"Let's go look for more tunnels," Moona said. As soon as we turned our backs, the ship suddenly disappeared with no explanation. We didn't know how it left. It was just gone