Pain of Kids

Calli pov: "Kobo! Clara!" I screamed trying to get them to stop running around.

"We want mommy Kiawa!" We screamed.

"She's with Auntie Reine and Mumei," I said.

"Whaaaaaa!" Kobo cried.

"Shut up!" Clara yelled in annoyance.

"Don't yell at your sister!" I yelled

I reached for the phone to call Kiara but stopped before picking it up I was expecting her to call her. I was going to find out how to do this on my own.

I grabbed both my daughters and pulled them into a hug.

"Calm down..." I said

"Mommy?" Clara and Kobo spoke quietly.

"Urg..." I coughed, looking down Kobo punched me.

"W-why?" I coughed.

"We want Mommy Kiawaaa!" Kobo screamed.

"M-my ears, fuck!" I said, covering my mouth.

"Fuck!" Clara said, copying what I said.

"Fuck!" Kobo also copied

"No, stop saying fuck!" I yelled

"Fuck!" They both said it in unison.

I ran and grabbed my phone Kiara's phone number is

"Hello, Calli?" Kiara said

"Please help me!" I yelled

"What do you need?" Kiara asked.

"Fuck!" Kobo and Clara screamed

"What was that?" Kiara said angrily,

"Kiara, it's nothing." I said

The two girls kept swearing loudly. I couldn't hide it longer.

"Damn it, please stop!" I said break down.

"Damn it!" Kobo said.

"Noo!" I shouted

Kiara laughed before growling, "You're sleeping on the couch..." Kiara said

"Come on, babe!" I shouted

"Don't come on, babe!" Kiara shouted

"I didn't mean to cuss..." I stated

"I don't care!" Kiara shouted

"Babe, I'm sorry!" I shouted

"Kiara, you need to hang up right now." Mumei stated

"Wait, let me talk to her. I need to know what to do!" I shouted

"They are our children..." Kiara sighed.

"Yes, but they are kicking my ass!" I shouted

Kobo and Clara snatched my phone from me and ran away from me.

"Come back!" I yelled, running after them.

"Mommy Kiawa!" Kobo shouted, "I miss you!" Kobo yelled

"Aww, I miss you too," Kiara stated.

I ran at Kobo to snatch my phone back, but Clara got in my way, slightly tripping me I stumbled, falling onto the ground.

"You kids will be the death of me!" I shouted

"Calli, you are death. How would that happen?" Kiara asked if she was now on speaker.

"I don't know." I said

I really wanted to just yell at them and send them to their rooms, but not while Kiara was on the phone. She would kill me.

I didn't want her to be mad at me. I wanted to be a good wife. I really did, but I couldn't figure out how to be a good parent.

Should I be a strict, commanding parent or a gently nice parent I didn't know Kiara was a soft parent, so I should be the tough parent, but I couldn't hurt my kids.

Even though they were attacking me, I wasn't mad at them. I still loved them. I just needed to find a way to be a good parent.

"Kiara, I'll call you back!" I yelled, finally grabbing the phone from Kobo and hanging up.

"Daddy, why!" Kobo asked.

"I want to talk to you..." I said

"About what?" Clara asked.

"I want to be a better parent." I said, "What do you want?" I questioned

"I want ice cream!" Clara yelled.

"I want more allowance!" Kobo stated

I sighed I guess dinner wouldn't be for a while, so I was going to give them both ice cream.

"What flavor of ice cream?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter!" Both of them shouted

It was nice to know neither of them were picky.

Kiara was probably going to kill me for this, but she didn't have to find out that I gave them multiple snacks before dinner.

I gave them the ice cream and they immediately dug in and ate it really, really fast.

I was shocked. I didn't expect them to get done so fast. I really didn't think they'd be able to eat cookies and ice cream in a row, but they did.

I couldn't believe these kids were making me look like a jack ass. I was being used by them because it turns out that I'm the nice one.

I suddenly got a call from Ollie I looked at my phone and sighed as I denied the call. I couldn't take it now.

I was playing with Clara and Kobo and yet again Ollie called me, so I denied it yet again.

Then later, another call came in. I denied it yet again.

More and more calls came flooding in until I was forced to pick them up.

"Hello?" I said, confused by the flood of calls.

"H-help m-me..." Ollie said her voice was cutting off.

"Where are you!?" I asked frantically.

"Just kidding, I don't need your help!" Ollie shouted.

"Okay, what do you need then?" I said

"Auraaagh!" Ollie screamed as the call was cut off.

I'm sure she's fine... I thought to myself, but why would she call if she was going to prank me? Then again, that scream sounded genuine, so I didn't know what happened. She must have pissed someone off.

The fact that she called me just to play a prank on me honestly pissed me off. After I worried about her and asked how she was doing, I didn't understand why she acts like that.

Why is Ollie the way she is I mean, I liked it, but at the same time, I didnt want to be fooled by her anymore. I wanted to be the one tricking her.

Well, if something did happen to her, then she'd have been able to get out of it. I think she's smart enough to get out of a confrontation, unless it was Moona. I don't know how she would anger her though

Ollie would be screwed if she messed with Moona-senpai. Luckily, she didn't do anything to anyone, right?