Falling Down The Rabbit Hole

Moona pov:I was running all over looking for Pekora but I had no idea where the hell the four girls had gone. The compound was too big to locate them.

After about forty minutes of searching, I was going to reconvene with Bae and the others but I saw Ollie in the distance untying Astel

I sprinted at her, tackling her to the ground, not noticing Astel had one free arm. "Run!" Ollie yelled. Astel unchained himself, sprinting out the door.

Ollie punched me before running after her brother, "You bastard!" I yelled, getting up and dashing after the two of them.

I quickly caught up to Ollie, jumping onto her back, causing her to slam into the ground and skid on it. I surfed her body until I was in front of Astel, who I swiftly took down.

"Ollie, this is treason. You realize this right?" I asked. Ollie wouldn't look at me.

"Answer me you are going to let a criminal go!" I screamed.

She still didn't answer. I didn't have time for this, so I went to go tie up Astel, but Ollie pulled me away, letting Astel begin to run again.

I grabbed Ollie by her hair and ripped her head off of her body. "You are coming with me." I scowled, continuing my pursuit of Astel.

Ollie's body began to chase me and I had no time to catch up to Astel, so I chucked Ollie's head at him, hitting him in the back of the head, causing him to fall to the ground. Ollie's body then hugged me, trying to restrain my movements.

Astel stood up again and began booking it, only to suddenly fall to the ground again and begin twitching.

"I'm glad Mumei gave me the shock collar now." Reine laughed, waking up in the room where she had the button held down as hard as it could be.

"Now Ollie, explain to me what the hell that was." Reine asked, signaling to Anya to turn into a sword.

"I couldn't stand to see my brother be tortured." Ollie explained that Reine didn't want to hear it as she stabbed Anya into Ollie's head.

"Anya, sit tight..." Reine growled.
She definitely is taking after Mumei in certain ways, that's for sure. I didn't know if that was entirely a good thing, only time would tell.

"Reine, let go of the button!" I yelled as I noticed she had it pressed down the whole time.

She did as I said. smoke flew off of Astel as he was starting to be burnt to a crisp due to the electricity.

Zeta came into the room with Kaela and Kobo. Questioning what all the commotion was about.

"Someone tell Bae that Ollie needs to be disposed of," Reine growled.

"Wait disposed of!?" Ollie yelled

"Reine, don't you think that's too far? I mean, Ollie has a valid reason for doing this." Zeta said

Reine snarled, grabbing Anya and swinging her at Zeta, who barely managed to duck under before getting hit in the face.

"I'm not letting Astel go." She growled, walking towards him and positioning Anya over his body.

Water suddenly restricted her before she could lower her arm and stab Astel in the head.

"Oh, so you all want to get in my way then?" Reine said she clearly was in a bad mood.

Ollie's body went over to Astel and began dragging him away. I noticed, so I kicked her body to the side.

"Oh, so you are working with Ollie!" Kobo yelled, hitting me with a water blast.

"What the hell!" I yelled as I tried to shake off as much water as I could.

No one could keep track of who was fighting who and that was a problem. I didn't agree with killing Astel, but I sided with Reine on this. She suffered because of him, so him being Ollie's brother doesn't outweigh that.

"What is going on!?" Bae yelled as she and Calli ran into the room.

She noticed Astel and immediately caught on. "Someone tie Ollie up and prepare her for extensive questioning." Bae sighed

Reine pulled Calli to the side and began discussing something with her. I was just going to ignore that. I decided to go on a little walk and let everyone cool down a bit.

I felt bad for Ollie, but on the other hand, I don't think she should have pulled a stunt like this. She was trying to get Reine to fall in love with her and she decided to do this after Reine found out Mumei was in a coma. Not the smartest move.

"Moona, Reine convinced Calli to dismember Ollie for the time being," Kiara told me as she handed me a towl.

"Thank you..." I said, drying off.

I noticed something in the distance, walking towards it, and decided to go towards it. It was a rabbit hole.

"Kiara, do you think Pekora is down there?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.

"Yes, she is probably in there, so let's go!" Kiara said excitedly as she slipped into the abyss below. I followed her and before we knew it, we were in a well lit tunnel.

"Shachou!" I called out, hearing a gasp
down one of the tunnels.

"That was a Pekora gasp for sure," Kiara said, leading the way.

As soon as Shachou was in sight, I ran over and hugged her tightly.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We are in an underground tunnel that I had fellow bunnies dig!" Pekora explained happily.

"Okay, so where are the other three?" I questioned

Pekora seemed to have no clue. "Alright then, Shachou and Kiara, let us look for them then," I said, walking a little deeper into the tunnel.

These tunnels definitely didn't feel sturdy, so I was worried about the tunnel collapsing into itself, but we continued on. I looked onto the wall and noticed something. There was a name carved into it.

"Airani Iofifteen..." I said, reading the name on it, something suddenly motivated me. If Iofi was here, I would find her. I really want to see her again.