Powering Up Roboco

Suisei pov: We got to where the signal for Roboco was, which was really close to where we were, but this was in the middle of the town. She physically couldn't be here but apparently we were on top of her.

"What the heck..." Azki said, scratching her chin.

"It's saying she's right here, maybe it could be off," Sora said.

"Well, Azki was the one who was looking at the map," Mikochi said.

"No, she wasn't Sora, stop being petty Mikochi..." I growled.

"Knock it off, you two!" Sora sighed as she pulled Azki off to the side.

"Mikochi, not everything is Azkichi's fault..." I scowled. She glared at me.

"Yes it is, she also stole Sora from me," she said quietly.

"I thought we had gotten over this!" I shouted in annoyance. It seemed like someone here wasn't about to change for the better.

"Look, I'll make Sora realise I'm better for her than Azkichi," Miko quietly stated.

"Whatever..." I mumbled, walking over to the other two. I looked at Sora's phone, seeing that the location of the signal wasn't changing.

"Wait, what if Roboco is underground?" I said

"Sui-chan, that is the dumbest idea ever!" Mikochi said

Azki and Sora pondered it and nodded. .

"That makes sense," they said in unison, looking at me and Mikochi to begin digging.

About twenty minutes later, we finally couldn't dig anymore as our tools clanked onto something metal. I moved away some dirt, revealing flesh-colored metal. This was 100% Roboco.

"I found her!" I tried to dig her out of the ground to no avail.

"Roboco power on!" Sora yelled. There was a quiet buzzing sound followed by a bunch of beeps indicating she probably needed a new charge after losing hers. Something so trivial and simple

"How are we going to charge her?" I questioned

"We need a way to give her power." Mikochi said we all glared at her in annoyance.

"Wow, I never thought about that!" I said sarcastically.

Mikochi was stating the obvious. We knew we had to charge Roboco somehow, but what was the question?

"If only stupidity charged roboco" I snarled, directing my comment to Mikochi, who didn't have a comeback to that.

"Let's see jumper cables!" Azki shouted.

"We would need jumper cables..." Sora said
I scanned around, noticing someone using them, so I ran over, swiftly knocking them out and taking the cables over to us.

"Get her more out of the ground," I said as Mikochi dug her out more so Sora and Azki could carry her above to the surface.

"Alright, let's try this!" Azki said as Sora and her connected everything and it seemed to work.

"Power on!" Sora said Roboco moved her head slightly as her face lit up. She was charged and fully functioning.

"Good morning, Sora." She yawned. She was more human-like than I last remembered.

"Oh hi Azkichi, Sui-chan, Sakura Miko..."
Roboco said happily.

I began to laugh, noticing she had skimmed over Mikochi and how she said her name with such spite.

"What are you doing here?" Sora asked.

"I fell asleep," Roboco laughed.

"No, but why were you here?" Azki asked.

"Oh, that's because Mikochi called me here and then I ran out of charge on the way!" Roboco explained

Sora glared at Mikochi angrily, "So you knew how to contact Roboco this whole time?" She asked, clearly upset that Mikochi hadn't given this valuable info before.

"So be it." I growled. There was nothing we could do about it now. We had already gotten this far and I wasn't about to let us break up.

"I guess the next people to recruit are A-chan and Nodoka!" Azkichi said

We weren't in a rush since Sora and Azki could contact them at anytime; it was just when would it be an appropriate time to call them was the thing because apparently they have a lot of duties they need to tend to.

"Do you need me to go see them?" Roboco said, turning her hand into a blaster.

"Roboco, stand down!" Sora said she obediently did as told.

"Disengageing battle mode..." She said she was shutting off all her weapons for the time being, which was good.

"All right, what will our first ever mission as a unit be?" I asked.

"Let's get food. I'm hungry." Sora said as she gently held her stomach. Mikochi seemed to get the wrong idea about that.

"She better not be pregnant, Azki!" Miko screamed.

We all looked at her in confusion. "Why would she be pregnant?" Azki asked, making Mikochi sound dumb.

"Miko, you are acting like Sora and Azki, you know..." I whispered into her ear, nudging her slightly. Her face became flushed in embarrassment.

"Mikochi, you are implying the had-" I kicked Roboco away before she could finish her sentence. I wasn't going to let her taint Sora and Azki's ears with such vulgar words.

"People get hungry, you know." Azki sighed, deciding to just ignore Mikochi's anger
towards her since it would get us nowhere.

"I'm not in the mood to fight with you, Miko, so talk to me when you want to act like an adult." Azki groaned as she grabbed Sora's hand and walked ahead of us.

"She just destroyed you, Mikochi." I laughed. She glared at me angrily, telling me to shut the hell up.

"You two would be cute together," Roboco laughed.

I didn't understand why everyone thought we would be able to love each other when I physically can't stand this woman. I genuinely found her repulsive too.

"She's too weak for me..." I scowled.

"Well, you're axe is stupid. Get a better choice of weapon!" Miko said, thinking that was a good comeback.

Okay, says the girl that fights like Amane Nishi-" I was cut off when I suddenly felt a strong presence in the area.

I noticed Sora and Azki were staring at someone, a blonde-haired girl.

"Nodoka-san, why are you here?" Sora asked.

"A-chan sent me to do some errands. You know how it is!" She responded quickly.

"Oh Nodoka-san, I have to introduce you to our friends!" Azki said, bringing her over to us.

I could genuinely tell Nodoka was more nervous about that than we were. I was wondering if she was a good person to have in charge of a team or not.