Preparing To Go

Calli pov: The underworld has changed a lot since the last time Kiara went there, so I was excited to show her around again, although we were looking for Rushia and we really didn't have time to fool around.

"Mom, I don't want you to embarrass me. If you do, I'll blow you sky high." I scowled.

"Calli, I'm happy you are calling me mom!"
Ollie said I growled, grabbing her collar.

"Shut the fuck up! I'll kill you!" I screamed, shaking her around.

"Calli, watch your temper..." Bae sighed
"But Ollie is so damn infuriating!" I shouted

"Are you sure you're the only one thinking this?"Bae said she was right I had to accept that I was related to Ollie now.

"Calli, you had such a good relationship with Ollie before now." Irys said I didn't know what the hell she was talking about.

"Our relationship was shit, now it is worse..." I said Ollie looked at me in disbelief.

"I'm your best friend!" She shouted. I face palmed in annoyance. I was going to have to work on this.

"You maggots better get a move on!" Mumei yelled.

"I take offense to that!" Bae yelled Mumei glared at her.

"You aren't a maggot, you are a flea bag, but that's a good thing..." She said

"Am I a maggot?" Irys asked.

"No you aren't a maggot, you're an idiot." Mumei said, walking over to her and flicking her in the head.

"Hey Ollie, we are dating your sisters, so we can't be maggots!" I yelled Mumei looked at us and sighed.

"You are lesser beings, that's for sure." Mumei said this was definitely her old self.

"Mumei, you don't mean it," Kiara said, hugging her from behind.

"Also, Ollie and I aren't together." Reine said, glaring at her.

"Fine, then Ollie is a maggot..." Mumei said, grinning slyly.

"Mumei-senpai, let's go get something to eat." Zeta said, walking in, she had a glass of water that Kobo had given her.

"Please don't tell me that's Kobo's water..." Kiara said

"It's hers, but I don't see why that's a bad thing." Zeta said she looked over at Kaela, who was pouting.

"You should probably tend to her..." Mumei sighed.

"Ela is only mad because of where the water came from," Zeta stated. After finishing the water, she chucked the glass at Ollie, letting it shatter on her head. A piece of glass fell onto the collar, detonating it.

"What the fuck..." I said in shock.

"Mumei, you deactivated the collar right?" Kiara asked.

"Yeah on Astel, but as soon as I put it on Ollie I activated it again." She laughed.

"I'll collect her body." Reine sighed, grabbing Ollie's pieces.

"At least she's already dead," Zeta said with a blank expression. She was lucky Ollie was a zombie.

"Zeta, what the hell was that for?" Ollie yelled

"Look I didn't mean to you are so damn fragile!" Zeta yelled

"I thought it was funny" I laughed

"Zeta that collar was a lot of money you know now I need to steal more..." Mumei said but then she suddenly got an idea

"Kronii get in here!" Mumei yelled she quickly showed up "Rewind that collar!" Mumei ordered Kronii did as told immediately

"Aren't you forgetting about something?" Reine said Mumei shrugged

"Oh yeah... fix Ollie while your at it" Mumei said with an uncaring tone Kronii fixed her with no thought of how she was misusing her powers

"Now I need Fauna..." Mumei sighed "Fauna get in here!" Mumei yelled Fauna immediately came in just like Kronii

"What do you need?" Fauna asked

"Please babysit these bastards while Zeta and I are out" Mumei said

"Which one of us are the bastsrds?" Ollie asked

"Everyone in this room that isn't Kiara, Reine, Lui-nee, Zeta Fauna, or Kronii" Mumei said

"Hey, what the fuck Mumei?" I nudged Irys, trying to make her process what she had just said.

"Oops, I forgot to mention Bae..." Mumei said

"This is just Mumei's way of saying she loves you," Bae mumbled, "but I do agree, Irys is a bastard." She continued, saying

"Bae, I'll send you to hell!" Irys shouted, grabbing her fiance.

I laughed at her words "Irys, you'd just be sending her home." I told her

In all seriousness, Fauna, we do need you to watch these people. Mumei sighed.
"Mumei, now you're using this Omega stuff as an excuse to act like this," Bae laughed.

"No I'm not. I'm an innocent girl." Mumei said, smiling at us.

"Yeah, innocent is a word..." Ollie sarcastically said.

"Ollie, you make me want to puke, so keep talking and I will erase you off the earth." Mumei said she was serious about that.

"Jeez, I'm still in a sour mood..." Mumei grumbled

"Mumei-chan, you're just hungry, so go on with Zeta!" Lui said, hugging her from behind.

"Lui-nee, you can come if you want." Mumei said Lui wasn't opposed to agreeing with her that she should go

"I have to tell Ina and Gura to continue their assignments." Mumei said, gesturing for Lui-nee and Zeta to follow her.

"Bye Ela!" "I'll be back," Zeta said, going up to the yellow-haired girl and kissing her softly. "I'll be back..." She whispered into her ear.

"Will they be okay?" I questioned Kiara nodded.

"Mumei won't lose herself again If she does, then I'll rush over and knock her out of that state, "Kiara said.

We just had to trust each other and focus on the original mission at hand looking for Rushia. Kiara, Bae, Irys, and Ollie were going we had to find Rushia and reunite the five of them we didn't know if she was in danger so we had to be quick

The fact that we didn't know what was coming next scared us, but at the same time it made us excited. We didn't know what was coming next, so we had to try to prepare for it The next stop was the underworld