Answering the question

Kaela Pov: M-marrige wasn't expecting Zeta to just up and propose to me. I couldn't believe my ears. She has gotten so bold.

"So Ela, will you marry me?" Zeta asked again I was trying to hold back my tears of joy.

"Yes I will!" I said, running up to her and locking our lips.

"Yuck!" Kobo said as she watched us makeout.

I had forgotten she is basically a child and this is her first time seeing something like this, but if she didn't like it, she could just leave.

"Are you two done eating each other's faces?" Kobo asked.

We both had no choice but to laugh at that this was the oddest way to say kiss, but again, she is basically just a child, so we didn't expect much from her.

"Yes, we are done." Zeta giggled as she hugged me tightly and gently slipped the ring onto my finger.

"You two are cute," Kobo said. I shook my head.

"Zeta is cute "I'm not cute," I said, sighing.

"You are right, you're not cute, you're sexy," Zeta said.

I sighed I couldn't believe how adorable Zeta was. She was just too endearing to me. I loved her too much to say no to her.

"Let's go out on the town," I said, and Zeta agreed. We'd go out, then go to the restaurant for our dinner.

"Kobo, maybe I'll bring you back some food." Zeta said that seemed to make Kobo happy.

I didn't think Kobo needed food. She has enough snacks as it is, and she also eats like a king in council, but it's whatever. We left the room and made it to the council room. Mumei was sitting at Bae's podium and laughed once she saw us.

"Awww, it's the two love birds. Are you going on your honeymoon?" She laughed, embarrassing us both.

"Mumei-senpai!" We both shouted in embarrassment as Mumei just giggled.

"You can go now. I have no more use for you two." Mumei said, making it sound as if she was using us.

I could believe it Mumei is a sadist, but she
was also Zeta's friend. I doubt she'd have used her unless it was Omega, which I knew wasn't the case because we'd all be dead. If she were taken over

"I wonder if Bae has locked her room..." Mumei said she was clearly planning something, but this has nothing to do with us.

"Can't you get Sana-senpai to open a wormhole for you into the room?" Zeta asked.

"Oh, I forgot you're smart, Zeta!" Mumei said

"Zeta, have fun and remember what I told you!" Mumei said Zeta began to blush in response.

"This is hardly the time, Senpai..." She mumbled Mumei just glared at her, finally latching onto what she meant.

"No, no no! Not that I mean the other thing!" She shouted, Zeta finally got the right idea.

"Alright beb, let's go!" She cheered, grabbing my hand and running out of the council.

"Where to first?" She asked if I wanted to get a boat and go out on the river for a bit, so we went to do that, easily securing a boat.

She tried to row, but her twig-like arms couldn't do it. Since I am a blacksmith, I was hundreds of times stronger than she was. I had muscles. I grabbed the oars out of her hand and began to row us out into the river

As we got further into the river, Zeta began to serenade us with her beautiful voice, singing a song we used to sing all the time back in school

There were ducks in the river which Zeta thought were cute, so I decided to ask her which she thought was cuter. She chose me because of my blinding beauty, but I knew that was a load of crap. She didn't mean it. The ducks were cute.

There were also fish in the water. I didn't know if Zeta liked going fishing or not. That's not something I was going to ask today though, for no particular reason other than me just not wanting to

I was just happy to be spending time with my now fiancé. "Zeta, you're adorable," I said, noticing the red tint on her face.

"You keep saying that, stop!" She said she was embarrassed by me since I kept saying she was cute, but it is true she is the cutest person I know.

"Where do you want to get married, Ela?" Zeta asked.

"I'm content with us getting married in our hometown; we don't need to travel." I said Zeta seemed to agree.

Traveling for our own wedding would be pointless since we have perfectly fine areas to get wed at home. However, our honeymoon would have to be decided at a later date. We definitely wanted to go somewhere special for that.

"Ela, do you want kids?" Zeta asked.
"Maybe I haven't decided yet..." I said. Zeta just laughed.

"We don't need kids." She stated that she was content with just the two of us and possibly Kobo if she decides to live with us again.

If Zeta wanted kids, I'd happily give her one, but I had a feeling she was asking for something else, something I couldn't give her otherwise, though I shouldn't doubt her since she's now my fiancée.

"Zeta I'll give you kids... I said she just looked at me, giving me a face that told me she was joking.

"If you really want to, let's make them!" Zeta said I began to question if she knew how babies were made.

"Do you know how babies are made?" I questioned Zeta nodded, explaining how two girls can have children.

"I had no idea that was possible." I said Zeta just giggled.

"Yes, let's do that one day," Zeta said.
We continued our date, both of us hoping the day would never end since this was definitely the best day of both our lives