The Hunt Begins

Kiara pov: We entered the computer room. Mumei held Zeta's hand as she walked up to the computer and began working.

"You know how to use computers?" I said in confusion

"Yes, you don't?" Mumei and Zeta said

"Mumei, not all of us get tech," Reine said.

"At least we aren't trying to get Ollie to do this," Mumei said.

"Did she win, by the way?" Zeta asked Reine

"Uhh, I think so," Reine said.

"Can I be honest with you?" Mumei asked

"Yeah," I told her.

"I don't know how computers work," Mumei said.

"Yeah, that is obvious, Mumei-senpai," Zeta said.

"You don't know how to use computers, either Zeta or Kaela said

That was great. They just wanted to be cool, so they lied about being able to use computers, or were they? There is no way Zeta didn't know how to use computers since she is a secret agent. Both of them had to be able to use computers.

"Get Koyori..." I said

"Why?" Reine asked

"To work the computer," I said.

Reine went out of the room and grabbed Koryori, bringing her back into the room with us. I pushed her towards the computer.

"Let us in," I said.

"Fine..." Koyori said as she typed the password, which was 12345, of course it would be something simple, even though they are a secret society. I made her pull up the map and access the satellite view.

"Look for Mori Calliope," I said.

I wanted to make sure that this was reliable. Koyori typed Calli's name in, and the video changed to a view of our shared house. Of course, we couldn't see her. Koyori zoomed in on the building, letting us look into the building.

Calli was chasing Kobo and Clara; they seemed to be putting her through hell, as she said.

"Now look for Yagoo," I said.

"Who?" Mumei asked.

"I don't know..." I stated that I just came up with that name off the top of my head.

The video switched, revealing a man who just happened to be managing Tokino Sora and Azki.

"Interesting?" I said I was not really caring.

"Show us Kaela Kavolskia," Mumei said.

"Isn't she here with you?" Koyiri asked

"Yes, but not her alternate universe version," I said.

"Her what?" Koyori said she didn't seem confused but angry; she didn't like that someone tampered with universes.

"We need to fix this asap!" Koyori yelled

"Now you're invested!" Lui-nee yelled in annoyance.

"Urghh... just let me work in peace, Lui," Koyori said.

"I'll help you, Koyo!" Iroha yelled as she ran into the room.

"Ollie had one job!" Mumei sighed

"Wait, Iroha, we're helping Mumei-senpai," Koyori said.

"She must be scary if she has you on a leash like this." Iroha gulped

"Me scary? "Perish the thought. Mumei said an ominous aura emitted from her.

"What the hell!?" Iroha yelled in shock.

"Yup, that's Mumei for you," I said.

"Is she always that intense?" Iroha asked

"Yeah, pretty much," I explained to her.

"Oh really..." Iroha gulped, "Hey Mumei-senpai, let's be friends!" She then said:

"What happened to Ollie?" I asked

"The zombie girl?" "She lost," Iroha said.

"Did Moona-senpai, Iofi-senpai, and Risu-senpai let you by?" Reine asked

"Yeah, pretty much," Iroha State

"Of course they did." Reine sighed

"Hey, get back here!" Ollie screamed from down the hall.

"I didn't pin her down." Iroha growled

"Don't worry about it; she won't hurt you," Mumei said.

"Yeah, but we will," Botan said.

"Hey, group three and four connected with us!" I said

"Wait, we aren't fighting right now," Mumei said.

"Eh really?" Botsn said in shock

She was convinced that we'd have to do this by force, but she just guessed she was wrong.

Koyori pressed a button on the control panel, suddenly encasing us in tubes and trapping us.

"Like I'd work with you... Koyori laughed

Mumei rolled her eyes as a portal opened and a hand reached out, touching the panel and freeing us all.

"Who freed them!?" Koyori asked

She looked around, not noticing Sana, Ina, Ame, and And Gura were behind her.

"You are surrounded, so surrender," Mumei said.

"No!" Koyori said I rolled my eyes once again.

Sana tapped him on the shoulder, making her jump. She was petrified and jumped away.

"I won't let you hurt me!" Koyori yelled

"We just need you to help us..." I said

"Over my dead body!" Koyori yelled

"Oh! "That can be arranged!" Mumei laughed

"I apologize, Mumei-senpai!" Koyori screeched as she continued to work on the computer.

"Look for Tsunamaki Watame," I said.

Koyori hunted and found Watame-senpai with the Sattilite, which was Botan's wish achieved. Next up was Ollie.

"Look for Matsuri-senpai," I said.

"Who?" Koyori asked

"I apologize for not finding Natsuiro Matsuri," I said.

Koyori typed the name in, and the satellite pinpointed her location. I looked at Ollie, who was relieved. Matsuri-senpai seemed to be okay; she was asleep, though she must be really tired.

"Okay, finally, look for Hoshimachi Suisei," I said.

Koyori typed her name, but an error came up.

"What the hell?" Koyori said she was suprised

"What happened?" Mumei asked.

"The statilite couldn't pick anyone of that name up on this planet," Koyori said.

"Sana, did you feel anyone enter your domain right?" Mumei asked

"Nope, space has been completely still lately, Meimei." Sana stated cheerfully.

Mumei nodded but asked Koyori to broaden the search and zoom out after searching a section of the galaxy. She was nowhere to be found.

The signal was lost, so I didn't know that meant maybe Suisei was transported into another world, which isn't 100% good if that's the case.

"Wait, search up Ceres Fauna," Mumei said.

Koyori did that and nothing came up, so maybe Suisei was on the Pilar or going to be right back where she started at base-who's to say what happened to her?

We did find her vitals, and she seemed to be fine, so my only question was, "Where could she have gone?"