Awakening of Omegaα

Kiara pov: Mumei poked my arm to get my attention, saying, "Can you follow me for a minute, leave Calli?" She did the same with Reine, telling her not to tell Ollie where she was going.

Mumei approached Kronii and Fauna, who just glared at them, "You two stay please..." She said calmly. For some reason, I felt nervous. I couldn't wash the uneasiness I felt around her out of my body.

"Mumei, are you feeling alright?" Fauna and Kronii asked Mumei, who began to laugh.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She asked as she began to look around the room, suddenly becoming enraged, "Where is Sana?" She asked

"Oh, she went with Ina to get you your cake, remember you sent them..." Fauna explained.

"It doesn't matter any way. Let's go you two." Mumei said, noticing Bae and Irys walking into the room.

"Who the hell untied you?" Mumei growled

"Didn't you tell Zeta and Ame to untie us?" Bae asked Mumei, who looked absolutely livid before turning cheerful and happy.

"Oh I must have forgotten," she said in the most unconvincing way possible.

I pulled out my sword, swinging it at Mumei, who blocked it with her dagger effortlessly. "What are you doing, Takanashi Kiara?" She asked menacingly.

"Who the hell are you?" Reine yelled. Mumei began to laugh.

"That's a stupid question. Pavolia Reine I'm Nanashi Mumei, the guardian of civilization," she said.

"Or do you want me to say I'm the Supreme Ruler of Council, a vessel if you will?" she
asked, assessing us all.

"None of you pose any threat to me. Your best fighters are Calli, Kiara, and Zeta, and none of you compare!" Mumei laughed hysterically at her dominance over all of us.

"Fauna and I are strong!" Kronii said, summoning her two blades. Mumei glared at her.

"But can you really hurt me, darling?"Mumei said Fauna and Kronii backed down, not wanting to fight.

"Irys and I will fight too." Bae said. We watched as Mumei disappeared and appeared in front of Bae, swiftly punching her in the stomach, causing her to fall to the ground in agony.

I don't doubt Irys can fight me, but you Hakos Baelz, I don't think you can fight me. I never gave you enough power. Mumei said she was trying to stomp on her but was stopped by Irys tackling her.

Mumei was slammed to the ground, but before we knew it, she was gone. She was standing behind Kaela and Zeta with her dagger out. Zeta barely noticed in time, barely managing to save Kaela before she was cut down.

"You know, I really tried to give the council a chance, but time and time again you failed me. You have gotten nothing done!" Mumei screamed.

"What the hell are you on about?" Calli growled.

"Calli, could you please stop talking and allow me to explain?"Mumei cut herself off, seemingly going into a trance.

"Ń̵̡̲ò̴̖͉̞̅͝ ̴̖̘̰͂l̵͉̐e̷͇̪͛̚ț̶̬̌̕ ̷̫̄m̷͎̀̈́e̵̳͆̕ ̶̯̠̇a̴͉͆̉̑n̸̯͔̜͗n̶̰̬̄ī̷̗͑h̸̹͔̽́̇í̵̘͚͖l̸̠͒ã̴̻̈͘t̸̜̚e̶̢̖͚̎͑ ̶̜͑̔͘t̴͎̭͍̕h̶̡̖̘͌͗̕ę̸̞͇͝s̸̰̃͜ẽ̶̲̝̆̆ ̴̻̩̋̄m̸͚̗̆̇̏͜ö̷̯͊r̶͍̦͗͆t̷̳̿͌á̶͙̒̓l̸̡̥̘͑͂s̴̨͈̀͆͐"

Mumei began speaking again, but her words were indecipherable. Her words were glitching in and out of reality.

"These are my friends and family Omegaα so please stop!" Mumei screamed, tearing her hair out.