Pressuring Ollie

Ollie pov: Recently, I've noticed that I've been hungry more often and I don't know why. Maybe my inner zombie has been taking over, or maybe it's because I haven't eaten in a few days.

Moona-senpai refused to let me eat until I mastered this new power.

"Come on, Ollie, you need stronger output." Moona-senpai sighed.

"But I need to pee!" I yelled

"Then go!" Moona-senpai yelled, pointing to the door.

I ran inside to do my business. As I went, I came to a realization. I need to pretend my whole body is a charged rifle and output like that. However, if I used too much energy, it wouldn't work, so I need to figure out how to only charge it halfway.

"Moona-senpai, how can I charge my attacks like how I pee?" I asked.

"W-what?" Moona-senpai said, confused.

"How do I attack like a charge rifle?" I asked.

"I am going to hit you if you ask me another question." Moona-senpai sighed.

"Lighten up, Moona..." Iofi-senpai stated

"Why?" Moona asked.

"Come on, Ollie, you mean no harm." Risu-senpai said

"I know, but I just don't want to play around." Moona-senpai said

"I get that," Risu-senpai said, glaring at me.

"Moona-senpai, is there anyway to use this technique without clearing your mind?" Anya asked.

"Yes, but you need to get the hang of this before I show you." Moona-senpai said

"Why did you answer her question?" I asked.

"I did because she has gotten past stage two." Moona-senpai growled.

"Hey, it's not my fault!" I yelled

"Look, Astel is doing worse than you, but that isn't saying much. I had no hopes for him." Moona-senpai stated

"My brother isn't a fighter..." I stated

"Well, neither are you..." Moona-senpai said

"Y-yeah, that's true," I said quietly.

"No more excuses, learn in the next ten minutes or you will regret it." Moona-senpai said

"Okay, Ollie, you need to hurry up!" Risu-senpai and Iofi-senpai yelled in fear.

"What's going to happen?" I asked.

"Moona will kill you!" Anya shouted.

I began to panic and ran over to the rock, trying to break it. If I couldn't do it, I was going to die once again. Moona was truly terrifying.

I really didn't want her to hit me because she was definitely going to brutalize me and make me suffer.

"Hurry up!" I yelled at myself and punched the rock.

"Moona, now she's too panicked!" Iofi-senpai said

"That's her problem, not mine," Moona-senpai said coldly.

"Damn it, Ollie, get stronger!" I yelled

I wasn't about to let Zeta and Kaela get ahead of me, and I damn wasn't about to let Kobo be stronger than me. I'm not pathetic. I won't be weaker than Kobo.

"Urahhhh!" I screamed, punching down, but I didn't crack the rock again.

I looked back at Moona, who looked at me with disgust, "Eight minutes left." She scowled.

I gulped and tried to clear my mind I love Reine and Apex... I thought to myself, punching down after channeling energy, but still nothing.

"Ollie, you have no drive..." Moona growled.

"What do you mean?" I asked why Moona didn't answer.

"Ollie, you still see flaws in yourself," Iofi-senpai stated.

"Really?" I questioned

What don't I see in myself? What flaws do I have? I said I didn't think I had any flaws other than what others thought about me Wait, is it because I changed myself for other people? I thought

Yeah, I changed for Calli and Bae, but I forgot Kiara's words to just be myself, and I'm sure Reine wants me to be the same Ollie from the past.

I took a deep breath and punched the rock, watching it shatter into millions of pieces.

"Good job, Ollie, you got past stage one." Moona-senpai stated

"Now what?" I asked.

"Stage two," Moona-senpai stated.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Now do the same but with two bricks and a wooden plank," Moona-senpai said.

"Wait, isn't that a bit much?" I asked.

"No Ollie, we'll show you a demonstration." Risu said

Iofi set up the bricks and planks for Ollie and stepped away Risu punched the board and the bricks underneath shattered, but the board didn't

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"I just controlled the damage output," Risu-senpai explained.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"Simple, I didn't break the board," Risu said.

That didn't help me at all. She clearly did something special to do that. However, that must be common sense I was just asking a dumb question.

I punched the board and broke it, but no bricks. "What?" I said, confused.

Use the board as an insulator or a conductor. Don't send power into it but more like through it. Iofi-senpai explained

"An insulator?" I said confused.

"Yeah, you need another demo?" Iofi asked.

"No... Astel-nii come here!" I yelled

Astel walked over, and I immediately punched him in the gut "Oww my back!" He yelled in pain, falling to the ground after

I channeled my energy so it would hit his spine and nothing else I really was happy I didn't sever his spine by accident, though.

I went over to the board and punched it again, breaking it even more, but not the bricks.

"Wood is odd..." I said quietly.

I went over to a tree and punched it. Nothing happened. Maybe the density has an influence on this, but that didn't make a lot of sense. Maybe I was doing something wrong.

I tried to do the math in my head but my brain couldn't comprehend anything at all. Maybe I was doing something wrong.

"My head hurts..." I said

"Maybe you should rest," Anya said.

"No, I'm fine." I said

I noticed Moona-senpai never stopped glaring at me I was going to make her acknowledge me. I wasn't going to let her belittle me. I wanted her to absolutely destroy me.