Inside The Head Of Chaos

Bae pov: I was waiting for the others with Ollie when I felt a chill go down my spine.
"Push your mother into the ravine..." a voice said, echoing in my head.

"Who the heck are you?" I questioned Ollie looked at me, asking if I was alright.

"I'm your godmother," the mysterious voice sighed, "so please just keep your voice in your thoughts."

"Shut up, bruh, cut the crap."I know that isn't true. " I said they seemed to hear my thoughts.

"Fine, it's me, Omegaα Now push the zombie into the ravine..." She said

"No, I refuse..." I stated Omegaα wasn't happy about that.

"You refuse to comply, you damn rat..." She growled, taking over my body

She ran towards the ravine, jumping towards it My life began to flash before my eyes as I began to plummet. "I'll kill you for my darling Nameless..." She said

"Who?" I asked as I struggled to regain consciousness.

"For my sake, Nanashi Mumei, you parasite..." Omegaα growled.

"Wait, why are you in my head?" I asked as the seconds passed.

"My little fail safe I implanted a bit of my consciousness into Irys, then transferred it to you! " Omegaα explained. I was about to ask how, but I couldn't as I slammed into the ground below.

"How the hell aren't you dead!?" Omegaα growled.

"Is that all you've got?" I asked as I stood up I only have a cracked arm.

"I have another failed safe plan. Irys is planning to murder Kiara to get rid of that annoyance, "Omegaα said.

"No..." I said, "Ollie!" I screamed but received no response.

"She isn't going to help you. Who is to say I didn't implant my consciousness into her as well?" She laughed.

"You bastard..." I growled, trying to climb my way back up.

"Why do you even try? You failed." Omegaα sighed, letting go of the rock I was holding onto, causing me to fall again.

"Damn it, why are you doing this?" I questioned

"For my darling Mumei, of course she doesn't need a friend like you." They stated.

"You are a damn helicopter parent..." I panted as I tried to scale the rocks again

"You are a horrid friend, a bad influence on my darling vessel!" She stated

"One, she's not a vessel. Two, she can decide her friends, not you." I sighed, finally making some progress.
Omegaα said, "You act like you know more about my precious owl than I do."

"I do," I said. I could tell Omegaα rolled their eyes somewhere in the world.

"Please, you are holding the only thing that could kill her in your room and you're planning on using it. You aren't a friend..." Omegaα said

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"We share this mental plain for the time being, stupid." Omegaα stated to me she had already relayed this data to Mumei, which worried me.

What would she think if she found out I was planning to destroy her? I mean, unless she spoke to anyone else in council, she wouldn't be able to confirm it.

That very second, as soon as I heard Omegaα laugh, I knew I was screwed Mumei loved talking to council members; she was engaged to two of them That wasn't good. She definitely knew I just had to guess whether or not she was going to retaliate against me or not.

"Who told her..." I asked.

"Sana..." Omegaα explained
Of course it was the one person I couldn't be mad at. I just had to deal with it. Omegaα was laughing in my head, clearly mocking me. She didn't see me as a threat.

"Well, Rat, my time is up, good luck..." they said as they cleared my mind.

"Mother!" I called out again, and this time she responded.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" She yelled down I laughed nervously.

I wasn't about to tell her I was possessed by a God. She'd worry too much if she found out, and I didn't want her to be down my throat for the rest of the month.

"Just help me!" I shouted. Suddenly, I saw her hit the ground and explode into hundreds of pieces. I didn't process that it was her for a few seconds.

"Why the hell did you come down here, you moron!?" I asked.

"Wait, why did I come down here?" Ollie asked as if she wasn't in control of her actions.

I realised immediately Omegaα used her last power inside Ollie to make her jump off, so now we were stuck Calli wouldn't think to look down into the ravine since no one was dumb enough to go down here but us.

This wasn't a big deal for me since I could just transport back to the council at any time. However, this was a horrid situation since I didn't know if Mumei was going to try to kill me. This is what Omegaα was going for.

Omegaα knew Mumei didn't want to kill me, so just in case she got me out of the picture this way but also gave Mumei a reason to hold a grudge against me, I commend Omegaα for being crafty. They really were a huge threat not to just me but all of council and the world.

We didn't even know what they wanted or why they even created us avatars. We were being replaced by someone who was going to rule over the world after we were gone. A group of boys called the Ministry. That's stupid. She can't replace us.

Was Omegaα going to dispose of Mumei too? I don't want that. Mumei is my friend, the person I can always rely on. Even if she is just a vessel for a higher being, she is still someone I care about.

I was going to make it back up and I was going to free her from her curse, but I had no idea how I was going to do that. All I knew was I was stuck for the time being.