Dull Blade

Anya pov: I got a call from Reine asking me to check on Ollie I didn't know why, but it seemed as if Reine was worried about something. When I got to their house, I noticed the front door was unlocked.

"H-help!" Astel screamed with pure desperation.

I ran inside immediately to see that something was wrong and ran up the stairs only to be met by Ollie as she bashed a shower bar into her brother's skull. He fell to the ground face first.

Ollie lifted her arm up and swung the shower bar over her head so it would strike Astel in the back of the head.

"I'll make you pay!" She screamed, slamming the pole into his head again.

"P-please stop..." he groaned as he tried to crawl away.

"Shut up, you're acting as if you have no idea why I'm doing this..."Ollie growled.

"I don't know what I could have done to you, my little sister; what could I have done to you!"He asked

"You bastard, stop pretending as if you don't know. I'll give you three seconds to apologize." She scowled.

"Three..." She said he was getting closer as he crawled away.

"Two..." She growled, lifting her arms to bash his skull one last time.

"One!" She screamed, going in for the kill. I jumped in and blocked her weapon with my arm.

"How dare you protect that bastsrd, Anya!"Ollie screamed.

"What did he do!?" I asked in confusion.

"If you don't know, I'll have to kill you." Ollie snarled.

She swung the shower bar at me and I blocked with my arm, changing it to a blade. I was trying to cut through the pole but I couldn't. I was too dull.

She swung at my side, hitting it, but since I could make my body into a blade, I easily blocked it.

"Ollie, what is wrong with you!?" I asked while swiping my arm slightly, cutting into her

"Oh, so you're going to fight me?" Ollie said, mockingly.

"You attacked me first!" I shouted

"Yeah, because you forgot the past!" Ollie screamed.

Suddenly, I got a massive headache.

Flashback...

"Reine, Moona, it's been a while hasn't it?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Who is that?" I asked as I started poking Ollie in confusion.

"That's just some woman I met. Apparently, she's Astel's little sister. " Reine told me, as she glared at Ollie menacingly afterwards.

"I can tell he feels bad for the past, but I still can't forget." Reine sighed.

Ollie walked over to Reine and reached her hand out, touching her back and trying to rub it.

"You bastard..." Moona growled as she clenched her fist tightly, so tightly that her hand began to bleed.

"Never touch her back again." I snarled I seriously wanted to kill her.

I saw the look on Reine's face. It was pure sadness. She was a shell of the girl she used to be and it was Astel's fault. I will never forgive Ollie as long as I live since she's Astel's brother.

We ended up going to the bathhouse because Kaela suggested it would be fun, and we all began to strip.

With Reine, the three of us will head in. You can join us after, okay? " I said, but Reine shook her head.

"I'll undress now and come in with you," she said nervously.

She slowly lifted her shirt, making sure not to show her back to Ollie.

"Ollie, you go in first." I said, practically pushing her into the room.

Reine, Moona, and I entered soon after the steam, concealing us so Ollie couldn't get a good look. I got in beside Ollie, sinking into the water due to how short I am. Reine got in next to me. Moona helped Reine get in, making sure not to show her back before getting into the bath herself.

End of flashback...

Why was her back so important? I thought to myself.

"Die!" Ollie screamed as she swung the beam as hard as she could. It slammed into my head, actually making my body chip

"You are a crazy bastard..." I groaned, biting into my lip.

"I'm just doing my job," Ollie explained.

I ran at her, desperately trying to slash her to pieces so she couldn't harm Astel more, but it wasn't possible. She was too far gone She was seriously trying to kill me.

"Damn it, what's wrong with you!?" I asked.

She didn't answer, she just wacked my face I quickly realised I was bleeding but I shouldn't bleed. I'm not human, so why am I bleeding? I questioned.

I kicked her in the stomach, making sure my foot pierced through her body. She just smiled as I tried to pull my foot out of her.

She took the pole and jabbed it into my head. I heard my body start to crack as she repeatedly tried to break me.

She was about to shatter my body, but Astel came from behind and ripped her arms off.

"Oliva, you are a crazy bastard!" He yelled

I pulled my foot out and swiped my arm at her, cutting deeply into her neck. The cut was so deep that her head began to hang off.

"You are evil!" Ollie yelled.

"No, I remember now that Reine was a slave..." I said

"Yes, so kill Astel!" Ollie shouted .

"No Ollie, I can't..." I said

I frowned at her She had no remorse that he was her own brother, yet she was willing to kill him I don't get what was wrong with Ollie now.

I cut Ollie's head off completely and put her head in a high place before I reattached her arms.

"Ollie, please let's just get along; don't take it out on Astel," I said somberly.

"Shut it, he deserves it!" Ollie screamed.

"You need to calm down..." I said, sighing.

She was way too mad I didnt get why because she should have forgiven Astel. I needed to sharpen my body. It was too dull. So dull that even Ollie could beat me.