The Power of Chaos

Bae pov: Ollie and I continued on our search for Calli and the others, but we didn't make much progress. That was my fault since I injured myself more than I thought when I fell. We were blocked by a bunch of dead trees anyway, so it didn't matter.

How would Mumei get past this? I wondered, "Mother, what do you think we should do?" I asked, but then I got an idea. Mother, like Mother Nature Fauna, I grabbed the lighter I carried and lit the trees on fire. We had to wait for them to turn to ash, but it didn't take long.

As soon as we got to the other side, I could have sworn I saw the shadow figure again as zombies began to rise from the ground. I grabbed a stray tree branch and began to bash zombie skulls in

Ollie did well for herself. She was destroying her own breed with no second thought. Luckily, I didn't mistake Ollie as one of those ugly creatures. She was too cute to be one of them.

"This definitely was the work of a necromancer," Ollie stated, telling me she was being called to also

"That sounds like Rushia, but why is she trying to kill us?" I asked.

"I may have called her Pettan the other day..." Ollie said

There wasn't much we could do about that now. I don't know why chest size even matters anyway. It's not like anything changes in the end. Then again, I could be saying this because I'm not flat like her.

"Mom, Reine likes you and your flat, so I don't know why Rushia doesn't want to be" I laughed Ollie glared at me.

"Riene and I aren't together though." She said

"Yet..." I added on.

My head suddenly began to hurt again and I saw another vision of myself. I was telling myself not to let Ollie take any more steps, so I stopped her from advancing. A fly flew over where she would have been and suddenly a giant Venus fly trapped shot up and closed onto the fly.

Ollie would have died if she took two more steps. That was close, so this voice in my head was trying to help us. Maybe Omegaα made this voice, but I couldn't be so sure if it was her. Then why would she help me since she wants me to die?

"Wow, that was close!" Ollie said, laughing nervously. I nodded, deciding we should go around it.

We had to change our pace since Calli, Kiara, and Irys could be anywhere by now they know to do the mission first and look for later so we don't have to worry however we should also be on the mission

Everything seemed to be trying to kill us This was definitely Rushia's fault, but there was nothing we could do about it; she was so far ahead of us, but I felt like we could make it.

"Bae, shift yourself into a rat real quick." Ollie said I was weirded out by this but did as told. Ollie picked me up, suddenly chucking me across into a bush.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" A girl screamed after I landed on her. She scurried away. I immediately identified her as Rushia.

"Damn it, my ears..." I grumbled as they rang. I was going to get Ollie back for this

"Let's go!" Ollie yelled as we ran after Rushia. She was too fast and not only that, but she kept putting things in our way. This was awful.

I got an idea I ripped Ollie's head off and chucked her at the green-haired girl, letting her slam into her, knocking her out.

"What the hell was that for Bae?" Ollie asked.

"For one thing, you just threw me, and for another, you don't feel pain," I explained.

"That's fair", Ollie laughed. I went over to her and reattached her head.

"Well in the end, it worked out." I sighed, going over to the necromancer. I tried to pick her up but couldn't.

"Mom, you need to carry her." I sighed. She grabbed him and we went on our way.

I checked to see if we had service here, but as of now we still didn't have anything. We needed some way to contact Calli and tell her where we are. Maybe Calli was nearby, so I tried to call out to her again to no answer.

This was tough. We were close to a town though, so I was going to have to ask around. Not that I think anyone around would have seen Calli and the others. I wondered if they got stuck somewhere too and were waiting for us to save them, but who knows. I definitely don't.

"Ollie, let's talk about Reine," I said, and Ollie became flustered.

"This isn't the time, Bae!" she said.

"On the contrary, we don't have anything better to do right now," I said, and she sighed, knowing I was correct.

Reine is a beautiful woman I feel bad for her though. " Ollie sighed.

She has to feel worse since her brother was somewhat responsible for what happened to her, so she wants to make it up to her.

"Tell me about Irys then," Ollie said.
Irys is an idiot. That's all there is to it. I said

Ollie nodded while rolling her eyes.
Rushia began to wake up and immediately got away from Ollie, beginning to run away. We had to chase her down again. This time we just tackled her to the ground. Ollie hit her over the head, knocking her out again.

"Let's wake her up when we find Calli," I
said as we began moving again.
We had been traveling for fifteen minutes when we came across Towa's house. I saw Kiara inside, so we went in.

"Hey Kiara," Ollie said.

"Wait, what the fuck!?"She said, almost burning Ollie, "Oh, sorry I'm on edge." She sighed, yanking out her phone to call Calli.

I collapsed on the couch, trying to catch my breath Calli told Kiara to come back and that we found Rushia. The mission was complete.