Hunting Sheep

Botan pov: "Alright, it's time for a game plan, Lamy-chan. You're with me?" I said.

"What about the rest of us?" Omarun asked

"Well, to be honest, I don't want you around during the hunt," she said.

Omarun glared at me as if I said something wrong when she doesn't even know how to hunt, nor does Lamy-chan, but she's at least cute and can keep me company.

"Let's just respect Shishiron, and let's stay." Nenechi and Aloe said they were at least being smart.

"Wait, what if I promise not to be in the way?" Omarun suggested

"That's a lot to ask of yourself...." I sighed

"Yes, but if you can go, then why can't I?" Omarun asked

"Look, it's not that I don't want you to go; it's just that the journey ahead may be a bit too dangerous for you," I stated.

"Look, I'll be fine no matter the danger!" Omarun said

I sighed and shook my head in dismay, but Lamy-chan gently clasped my hand and said, "Shishiron, maybe you should let her go."

"Again, that's too much...." I sighed, but she was pouting, and her face was too cute to say no to.

"Alright, you can come," I finally said as Omarun's face lit up with happiness.

"That's a lot to ask of yourself...." I sighed

"Yes, but if you can go, then why can't I?" Omarun asked

"Look, it's not that I don't want you to go; it's just that the journey ahead may be a bit too dangerous for you." I stated

"Look, I'll be fine no matter the danger!" Omarun said

I sighed and shook my head in dismay, but Lamy-chan gently clasped my hand and said, "Shishiron, maybe you should let her go." Lamy-chan bargained

"Again, that's too much...." I sighed, but she was pouting, and her face was too cute to say no to.

"Alright, you can come," I finally said as Omarun's face lit up with happiness.

"Thank you, Shishiron!" Omarun cheered as she jumped up and down; she was so hyper like Nenechi.

"Settle down before I regret this." I sighed

"R-roger!" Omarun shouted

I rolled my eyes and let out a loud, annoyed sigh. Omarun is too loud for hunting, but I was going to have to deal with it. On the other hand, Nenechi secretes too much scent for hunting.

Aloe was way too quiet. On the other hand, Lamy-chan was honestly more of a distraction to me than the others, but I can't bring myself to leave her. I'm too attached to her after all, since she gives me good pets.

"Choco-sensei, where did Subaru go?" I asked

"She went to say bye to her sister," Choco-sensei sighed.

"I'm back!" Subaru-senpai stated

"Good, let's go!" I said

"Wait, we need to wait for Luna-tan," Choco-sensei said.

"What is she doing?" I asked

"Uhm...." Subaru-senpai said

"On second thought, don't tell me," I sighed.

I sat down and waited for Luna-Tan to show up. I closed my eyes a tiny bit as I grew more and more sleepy.

"Are you sleepy, Shishiron?" Lamy-chan asked as she gently petted my head.

"N-no!" I foolishly stated

"You're so cute," Lamy-chan cooed, nuzzling me as she talked.

"Lamy-chan, you are cute!" I purred

Lamy-chan looked at me and began to nuzzle me more. "You're so soft," she said while gently kissing me.

"You are going to make me throw up everywhere." Omarun stated as she gagged.

"Come on, Omarun, you have to admit it's cute." Aloe stated

"It is, but also gross," Omarun sighed.

"I've never seen Subaru like this before." -senpai said

"This is actually pretty common; Shishiron actually melts pretty easily." Choco-sensei said

"Hey, I do not!" I said

"Don't lie," Choco-sensei laughed.

"Hey guys, I'm done with Nanora!" Luna-tan said

"Okay, let's go!" I said as I stood up and began to run towards the forest.

"Slow down Shishiron!" Lamy-chan shouted

"Oh yeah, do you want a piggyback ride?" I asked Lamy-chan

"Hold me, bridal style," Lamy-chan said.

I walked up to her and swept her off her feet, glaring deeply into her eyes as I held her. I made sure to keep my hands up high so I wouldn't touch her in any odd areas.

"I love you," I whispered softly as I kissed her forehead.

I began to run, leaving the others behind. They tried to keep up, but they were clearly having some trouble.

"Shishinaw, slow down!" Lamy-chan said

"Are you having trouble adjusting your body to my speed?" I asked

"No, Omarun, and the others can't keep up." Lamy-chan said

"Choco-sensei should be able to keep up with me," I said.

"Well, she decided to take it slow today," Lamy-chan said.

"Ughh....." I sighed. "Let's wait then," I said.

It took them about three minutes to catch up while it only took me about twenty seconds to get here. It was so slow that it actually annoyed me.

"I smell Watame-senpai," I said.

"Yeah, I do too!" Omarun said as she sniffed around.

"Don't you dare scare her," I said as I went on the hunt.

"I smell Watame-senpai," I said.

"Yeah, I do too!" Omarun said as she sniffed around.

"Don't you dare scare her," I said as I went on the hunt.

I gently placed Lamy down and reached for a gun. I didn't want to shoot Watame, though I wanted to give her a warning shot; she has to be scared off by a warning shot, and if she knows it's a gun, she will hide out in an easier accessible area for us.

I shot the shot and listened to Watame-senpai's footsteps. I lunged forward as I ran after her, catching up within seconds, but she somehow managed to outspeed me.

I honestly like when prey runs it makes the game more interesting