Underworld Shop

Calli pov: "We're here!" I said, as the store was right in front of us. I felt a tug on my sleeve, so I looked down at Bae.

"What do you need, Bae?" I asked.

"Why did you lie about me biting the cord?" Bae asked

"About that, I wanted to ask you why you are in a pissy mood." I said

"It doesn't matter," Bae said.

"It does fucking matter that you and Ollie hate each other all of a sudden..." Kiara said.

"Can I be honest? I decided to take up Calli's feelings towards Ollie," Bae explained.

I was confused by what the hell she meant by my feelings. I reject her as my mother. I don't hate her though. Even if I give her trouble. I didn't think Bae was this impressionable.

"Bae, you should apologize to Ollie," I said.

"Calli, why would I do that?" Bae asked.

"You can't be fucking serious, Bae," I said, facepalming.

"That's our mother!" I yelled. Bae just ignored me and entered the store.

"Don't fret babe, she'll come to her senses soon," Kiara said before gently kissing my cheek.

"I really hope so," I said, then processed Kiara's words, "Babe?" I asked in confusion, only to be ignored again.

"Calli, can I have this?" Bae asked, holding up candy. I smiled slyly.

"Only if you apologize to Ollie." I told her

"I'll think about it." She sighed

Bae really needed to apologize and then Ollie too. They had no right to be acting like this, but then again, Ollie has done more than Bae on this trip so far.

"Kiara, go get the cord. I'll follow Bae around." I sighed.

"Why do you not trust her?" she asked.

"It's not that I think I need to watch my little sister," I said, and Kiara nodded in understanding.

"Alright, see you in a bit then," Kiara said, kissing me before leaving my side.

"Okay Bae, we'll go shopping for a bit." I stated, grabbing her by the tail and dragging her along as I grabbed a basket to shop with.

"So Bae, what do you think the council needs?" I asked.

"Bread," Bae said. I looked at her in confusion.

"Just bread?" I asked.

"Yeah, Sana really likes her bread," Bae explained.

I didn't question it further, I just put as much bread into the basket as I could. Kiara came from behind, hugging me, which made me jump a little bit. "I got the cord!" she said happily.

I told her to hand it to Bae since I wanted her to contribute to something while we were here.

We went up to the cashier to try to checkout and Bae wouldn't step forward, which she had to do. She was never afraid to talk to people until right now. It was honestly irritating. We weren't going to leave until Bae checked out and until she apologized to Ollie.

Bae eventually went up and paid for everything, but she suddenly ran into the store. I assumed it was to get out of apologizing to Ollie. I ran after her, telling Kiara to stay put because she had been through enough.

"Bae, get back here!" I yelled.

"No!" she shouted.

"Bae, what did Ollie do to upset you?" I asked.

"She was being useless!" Bae explained.

"Okay, but she could say the same about you," I said, grabbing a hold of her

"Come on, just end this children's quarrel. It's annoying." I sighed.

"Okay fine..." Bae said. I let go of her and she tried to run again. However, she didn't expect me to anticipate that

"Bae I'm not a fucking moron..." I said dragging her back to Kiara.

"If I let you go and you run, it's over..." I scowled, pushing her towards Kiara. She understood her position now. She had no interest in running now.

"Calli, I got a call from Mumei," Kiara said.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"We should probably wring the radiation out of Ollie," Kiara stated.

.Mumei had a point there. I may not affect her, but Ollie is just a radioactive zombie now and Mumei obviously doesn't want her to touch Reine.

"Okay, fair enough. I'll need a hazmat suit though," I said, but was interrupted by Kiara.

"No you don't. I can do it." she said.

"No you can't, you'll die," I said.
"Actually I won't be funny. I just get stronger from it." She laughed.

"Oh my God, you touched it, didn't you?" I gasped, and she nodded.

"Ollie was shocked when I got up too," she chuckled.

I was happy she was okay but I didn't understand the logistics behind it. Did she survive due to being immortal? That was all I could think of but that was neat. Now Kiara was stronger, maybe strong enough to compare to Mumei.

It would be cool if all of us had things like that. This means Ollie and Kiara are twice as strong as before. Maybe I could try it, but the side effect sounded like too much for me I would die.

"We can use the excess radiation to power the gate," I said. Kiara nodded.

"Bae, what do you think? Do you want to help ring out Ollie?" Kiara asked.

"You aren't giving me much of a choice..." Bae said glaring at us

This was true, but she should just want to help her mother. Bae was being difficult, but if I instilled fear into her, she was going to apologize and then we could go home once and for all.

I had a feeling getting her to apologize wouldn't be as easy as that. We'd have to persuade both sides somehow and they were both as stubborn as each other. This was going to be tricky.

Kiara came up to me and whispered in my ear. "I have an idea that Reine gave me one that was sure to work: we lock them in a room and pretend to be God, forcing them to reconcile."

That idea was so dumb it was sure to work. "Let's try it," I said.