Meeting these dumb kids

"Y/n please come out with me you need to get out of the house please" my best friend abby begs me.
"Abby I don't want to im so tired"
"Y/n is 7pm you can't be that tired please cmon itll just be us, a little girls night" she said the last part with a grin

I sighed "fine,"
She then stood up and bounced around all excited i would leave the house with her.

"What are we going to do?" I asked her
"Probably go shop then go out and eat" she said as she grabbed her phone and texted someone.

I went to my room and picked out a good outfit and went to go touch up my makeup and hair. I grab some shoes and walk out the the main room where she was waiting for me.

"Let's go" she said with a smile as she walked out the door with her keys jingling.

I followed after her and gotten in the car. We started driving to target. We were pulling into the parking lot. "Oh ya scratch the girls day, I invited some people I think you'll like" she winked at me as she got out the car.

"Great probably some bratty girls to hang out with" I said under my breath so she couldn't hear me.

I followed behind her into the store and torwards the toys aisle. I heard some loud boys, but as I followed abby she walked to them.

"Oh baylennnn" i said. I used to hang out with him and his friends with Abby but we fell apart i guess.

Baylen came over and hugged me. "Y/n its been awhile" he said as he let go of the hug.
I recognized everyone except one blonde shaggy hair boy.
"Y/n this is Dizzy, we picked him up from a pet shelter" baylen said as he put his arm around the blonde boy.
He smiled, he had a nice smile and honestly looked pretty cute. I could tell we could get along he looked pretty quiet but i knew if he was friends with these boys he can't be that quiet.

After we all reunited we messed around. They connected to speakers and ran around. A worker came up to Baylen and Lukas with the camera and basically asked us to leave. The worker was nice so we listened. As we walked out I decided to say something to Dizzy.

"Do you do youtube also?" I asked him and he smiled to the question

"Yea my channels Dizzy Dyl that's why they call me dizzy" he said with a smile.

"I love that, such a cool channel name. Its not a pussy name like Baylen Levine" i joked

He laughed at my unfunny joke. His laugh was so cute. Woah.

We all talked and figured out what we should do. We decided to go eat a buffet. We got in the cars we came in a went on our way.
"Abby am i crazy weird for maybe thinking that Dizzy kid is cute?" I said as we got in the car.
"No i think you too could be cute together!"
"Woah but not as cute as you and Kyleeee" i mocked her.

We got to the buffet a couple minutes after the boys. I walked in and see the boys messing around. I wasn't gonna eat, I wasn't hungry honestly I felt a bit sick.

I sat down and a big booth while everyone dished up. Dizzy came over with a plate with just fruit on it. He scooted next to me in the booth.
"Hey you not gonna eat?" He asked with some concern.

"I'm not hungry"

Baylen came over and sat on the side of me. And then came peej, Kyle and abby.

I pulled my phone out and scrolled through instagram. Baylen snatched my phone and handed it to dizzy behind my back.
"Baylen dont do this" i said rolling my eyes. I looked at dizzy intensely since I saw my phone in his hand. "Dont make me hurt you dizzy" "Woah is that a threat" he said in a high pitched Karen voice.

"Yessir"
He pretended to hand my phone to baylen behind me so I looked over at baylen but once I saw he didn't have it I look back ive to dizzy taking tons of selfies in my phone. I flicked his head. "Ouch. That hurt" he said rubbing his head and handing me my phone back.

"I'm so sorry I totally didn't mean to" I said as I rubbed his head where I flicked him.

He smiled as i rubbed his head.
After more messing around between all the boys we paid and left and decided to go to Baylen house.

"ABBY! DIZZY IS SO CUTE I CANNOT" I yelled in the car

"YAY IM GLAD YOU FINALLY FOUND LOVE"

"woaaaah not love i just like him"

"Y/n i can tell hes into you i swear"

We talked more about boys in the car until we got to Baylens house. I was here when he first moved in but it's been a while now.

I walked in and sat in the couch by peej. Of course Abby went by Kyle.

I talked with peej for a bit until dizzy came over and sat on my legs.
"Aw Ow your gonna break my kneecaps DIZZZZY"

He didn't listen and just sat there being an idiot.
"DYLAN" i didnt even know if it was his name but he said Dizzy dyl so i guess it was short for Dylan.

"WOAH NOT MY NAME" He said as he got up putting his hands in the air. I threw a pillow at him and he came back and tackled me with the pillow.

"WOAH WOAH BREAK IT UP YOU TWO" Kyle came in yelling. He tried to pull dizzy off me but dizzy wrapped his arms around my torso. If he got pulled I'd get pulled. "KYLE KYLE STOP NO NO" I tried to stop him but he pulled dizzy off and me. I fell and hit my head in the floor and dizzy caught himself.

I stood up holding my head. "Ow im gonna have a headache idiot" I slapped Kyle.

"Let's calm down and do something fun" peej suggested