INDYYYYY

We got off the plane and he held my hand as we walked to get out suit cases. "Will and Emauri are going to get us"

"sounds good" i smile because he sounds so excited about me meeting all his friends even though i've met mari.

We got our bags and looked for wills car.

"THERE THEY ARE" he pointed

He took my hand and sped walked to the car. Will and mari got out and hugged dizzy, "hi y/n nice to finally meet you" will hugged me then mari did

We put our stuff in the back and got in, "JAZZY MOTHA TRUCKIN JOE" dizzy yelled as he got in the back seat.

I got in after him and saw joe, "hi y/n, dylan talks so much about you" joe said reaching out to shake my hand.

We all talked in the car until we got to the hotel me and dizzy are staying at and drop our bags off in there.

We all got back in the car and decided we were going to go film and prank. "Let's go to best buy and connect to speakers"

We storm in, dizzy on joes back slapping his butt telling him to walk faster, mari behind the camera and will and me following joe and dizzy.

We connect and play spongebob music. "You guys cannot be doing that" a worker tells dizzy and the other boys.

"No no it wasnt us" will says
"ya we would never" dizzy said
"ya it was her" joe pointed to me standing a bit farther from them.
I look behind me acting all innocent.

"It was him" i pointed to an employee

We ran to another aisle as the employee had his back turned.

As we were running i tripped, "GO GO GO KEEP GOING" i tell them

my knee got burned on the weird carpet floor,
some kind employee helped me
"are you alright ma'am" he helps me up

"yes yes im fine," i sighed
"BUT THOSE BOYS PUSHED ME OVER" i point the boys running.

"WHAT THE FRICK" dizzy says hiding in an aisle.

So much was going on, everyone was getting introuble somehow me and dizzy pirated our way out of it. We listened as everyone got introuble, we tried to cover our laughs but will kept fake crying. Me and dizzy ran out before we got trespassed.

Everyone walked out, dying.

We went from store to store pranking and getting kicked out. Every damn time they would blame me and i acted oblivious.

We went to wills place. I think it was wills parents house but they were in new jersey. We decided to play hide and seek in the dark, we got it as dark as possible with the sun setting. Joe started counting first. I didnt know anything about this house but it has 3 story's and i kept getting lost. I found some random couch and hid behind it because i gave up trying to find my way around the house.

It had been about 10 minutes and i could sort of hear them all but they still hadn't found me.

Dizzy🦄
WHERE ARE YOU? WE CANT FIND YOU

IDK WHERE I AM HONESTLY THIS HOUSE IS SO BIG I GOT LOST

OH MY Y/N

"DIZZZZZY" i yelled as i stood up from behind the couch. We kept screaming till we found me.
"I CHECKED HERE FIRST WHAT THE FREAK" joe threw a tantrum.

"i cannot do this alone i need to partner with someone"

"y/n you go with me" dizzy grabbed me.

"no i want to get to know her we can all partner different times" will said