Meeting the family

"After this we can go somewhere fun and hey don't be scared i've told them about you and they seemed so interested" he knocked on the door

His mom anwsered the door, she smiled just like him.

"mom this is y/n" he wrapped his arm around me

He introduced me to his dad and mom, then his sister came down stairs "DYLAN" he yelled as she ran down and hugged him. He always talked about having a good relationship with his little sister.

"Y/n want anything to drink?" dizzy says and he has me sit on the couch

"no dylan im fine" i say as he nods and walks to the kitchen

"so how did you meet him" his dad ask

"oh well my friend had to force me out the house and took me to target and he was with some of my old friends"

"oh my, we're they messing around" his mom laughed, his mom and him laughed the same

"of course who is dylan without messing around"

dizzy got back with a glass of water, "just thought incase you get thirsty"

we talked more about what dizzy did as a kid and how he always was a "professional fun haver" and how he never actually had a girlfriend before, how he was always was getting in trouble in school and with joe. even his little sister (i think her names aaron, idk tho bc he doesn't talk abt his family but i tried to do research) told storys about him.

"Dylan used to run around in the backyard and play baseball by himself, and when he came in he would be all sad about how he lost to himself"

"I used to dress him up when he was like 12 and he would strut down the stairs"

"Him and joe used to have imaginary friends until they were like 10"

"MOM MOM THATS ENOUGH" dizzy had his face covered with his hands.

We changed the topic off of dizzy, he was getting "embarrassed" but we all know he's never embarrassed infront of me. They started asking about my life and childhood.

"Well i grew up in california but moved here with my bestfriend to get away for a bit, umm i have 2 little brothers, i also used to get in tons of trouble as a kid" i didnt know what to say really i didnt have much to say

I liked listening more about how dizzy was as a kid, i had so much to bully him about.

After another hour and a half dizzy had will come pick us up. I hugged his family goodbye, they were so nice and reminded me just of him.

a/n- myb this is short😞 hopefully it'll get good soon
if u have any ideas or what you want them to do sent me a message🤞