You belong with meeeee

Dizzy💕💕💕💕💕
you coming over?

oh am i??

yes you are we need to have the best hours ever

im bringing abby though

OKAY

I woke up abby and grabbed my shoes.
"Dylan leaves tonight we need to cherish the time"
"its not like hes leaving forever and what do you mean we? i honestly sometimes think you guys are dating" she said as shes still waking up.

"DATING?! heck no"
"Giving me more reasons girl"

************

We got to baylens and walked in on karaoke and baylen singing taylor swift.
"Its 10 in the morning hold up" abby says in a grumpy tone as she plops on the couch trying to sleep.

Dizzy walks over to me and takes me to his room.
"Since you wont see me for a while i have a package for you" he turns around and shows me a box with clothes and a shark plushie.

I look at him and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He kisses my cheek and i let go.

"So theres some amazing merch and a shark, and all that i sprayed with my cologne" he whispers the last part with a small grin. He knows me so well what a smart kid.

"Your the best dylan" i said as i leaned in to kiss him. He dodged and ran away screaming "COOTIES" in the nerdiest voice ever.
Since he left the room i decided to put on a professional fun haver shirt. I walked back out to the living room.

"Why cant you rep my merch" baylen says as kyle finishes singing.
I took dizzys hand before i sat down and pulled him up to where they were singing. I searched up you belong with me karaoke on the tv so i could sing it with dizzy.

"YOUR ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHES UPSET" we screamed.
***
"YOU BELONG WITH MEEEEE.... OH I REMEBER YOU WERE DRIVING TO MY HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT" we werent even singing it was just screams.

Baylen started recording our screams.

*********

We all finally chilled out at 12, i checked my phone to see baylen mentioned me on snap and insta.

It was the video if me and dizzy screaming saying "how are these mfs not dating" was on insta and
"dating or friends" on snap.

"BAYLEN YOU PUNK" i got up and snatched his phone.