Just dance

After dizzy showed off his makeup and got done posing for everyone we went back down to take it off. On his way down he slipped because of fast he was going, missed a step and slid.

"OMG DIZZY" i died laughing

"what the frickkkk" he said in a nerd voice

I walked down to go help him up, luckily he didn't get hurt or break any bones. "So what are we doing today?" he says as i pull him up.

"Let's play just dance" i pulled him the the tv.

"download the just dance app while i set this up"
i turned the tv on and xbox on and look for just dance.

he sat on the couch looking for the app, i got the tv set up and then grabbed my phone to also get the app.

We made accounts, he put his names as jeff jones and i put mine as rockstar because thats one of dizzys favorite words.

"What song first?" i say scrolling
"NICKI MINAJ" he says pointing to anaconda

I click on it and dizzy was going off, he was not losing for sure. I put my all into it but sometimes my cast would hit me and it hurt. "OW"
"this isn't very fair"
"DONT HATE THE GAME HATE THE PLAYER" he said a out of breath as he's dancing.

We did 5 more dances and we were out of breath. We fell on the couch in silence the only sound was our breathing.

"how much times did i win" he says still laying there

i got up "not funny dylan" i push his shoulder as i walk upstairs to get water.

When i got upstairs kyle and baylen were arguing about whos better, luke or anakin. If you thought that was only an on camera argument you would be wrong because they argue about it atleast 3 times a week.

"oh my god shut up" i say walking to the fridge to get water.

"woah what the hells wrong with you" baylen said

"i just lost just dance 5 times" i wiped my forehead

"YOU GUYS PLAYED JUST DANCE AND DIDNT TELL US" peej seemed very upset about that

"YES WE DID" i hear dizzy say as he walks in the room.

"AND I WON EVERYTIME"

"shut up, my cast kept hitting me"
"excuses"
"SHUSH" i say opening a water bottle and taking a sip, dizzy slid over to me in the kitchen. After i got my sip dizzy took my water bottle. "Watch i can chug this" he grabbed the water bottle and squeezed it all in his mouth, it was getting all over him. I think 80% of it was on his shirt than in his mouth.

"you are not good at that..."
it was silent since he had water in his mouth

"i could-" i was cut off by dizzy laughing and getting water all over me

"DYLAN" i wipe my face.

Kyle and baylen started laughing. I grab the part of the faucet that comes off. I turn the water in and spray dizzy.

Baylen and kyle laugh. "Think is is funny?" dizzy laughs as he grabs the faucet and sprays the boys on the couch.

"WOAH YOU GOT ME" abby says as she stands up.

"HELL NO" kyle says as he runs to his room

Abby grabs a water bottle and pokes a hole in the cap. She sprayed me and dizzy. "ABBY HARPER OAKLEY" i grab the faucet and spray her some more.

A whole water wore broke out. Kyle came back with a water gun. Peej found a spray bottle and put it on the non mist setting. Baylen also had a water gun. It was everyone for themselves. The war lasted for about an hour. It was honestly super fun other then having to constantly hide my cast. The amount of times everyone slipped running on the floor with water everywhere.

We all calmed down and agreed to stop, the day was already half way over.

"let's go" dizzy says to us all
"go where?" peej asks
"the fair, i love the fair"

everyone was down, maybe this would give abby and kyle and chance. we got into the black pearl, it was about a 20 minute drive to the fair.