Taco bell, showers and makeup

I laid with abby as we watched our favorite movie  five feet apart, we did cry but we don't talk about it. It was 10pm and we were getting bored since the movie finished.

dizzy🦄
you and abby want anything from taco bell

i'll ask

"what do you want from taco bell?" i look up at her since i'm still laying in her lap.

"ya just a baja blast"

just one baja blast

I wasn't hungry or anything

After a 20 minutes they were back, they screamed and sang as they got in the house. Dizzy walked over with a bag and baja blast. He handed me the baja blast. I took a sip and then handed it to abby.

"you didn't want anything?" he asked as he walked over to the counter to sit

"no im not hungry"

"turn this shit off" baylen said talking about the tv

a random movie started playing and me abby stopped watching, "turn on some icarly" peej said as he stuffed his face with a taco

me and abby made everyone addicted to icarly we were already half way finished with season 2. Once we turned it on everyone went silent, they all silently ate their food as they watched the show and laughed at the stupid funny parts.

I was so tired from driving, i walk to my room and start the shower. Before i got in i grabbed a tank top and boxer shorts i wear at shorts. Then i covered my arm with a bag.

I bring them in the bathroom with me and blast my music. I took about a 20 minute shower because why not. I got out and put on my pajamas, i open the door to go to my sink i finsih my skin care and turn off my bathroom lights.

I walk to my door and turn off my lights, i turned around and saw dizzy asleep in my bed. He had his hood on and was under my covers. I got in and smiled he was actually asleep and not faking it. I check the time, 12:12. I put my phone down and fall asleep.

I woke up to baylen barging into my room, "where the fuck are my lightsabers"

"what... i dont fucking know" i say still waking up and being confused because i genuinely didn't take them.

"go bother kyle about it bitch i want to sleep"

baylen scoffed and shut my door

"sorry dizzy, go back to sleep" i put my hand on his face since he had woken up to baylen.

we both eventually fell back asleep, we slept in till 2pm which was bad but i dont care its not like i had anything to do.

once i got up i went and started to put on a bit of makeup. dizzy watched me do my whole routine. he didn't say anything he just watched and smiled. i did. struggle a bit with my cast but it ended up looking good.

"can you do my makeup" he randomly said

"YES OMG" i always wanted to do his makeup

He sat crisscrossed on the edge of my bed, i put on light makeup. I started trying to curl his lashes but he was getting scared.

"that shiz is gonna cut off my luscious lashes"

"IT CURLS THEM GOOF"

"ITS SCARY"

"just look up" i managed to curl them a bit.

I then did some blush, highlighter and mascara

"you look gorgeous" i kiss him, "OH, lipgloss" i go back to the sink counter to grab some lipgloss for him.

"wait for like this" he grabs my lipgloss and starts putting it on my lips, it was a bit sloppy but he managed. After he put it on me he kissed me. "now i have lipgloss" he said as he put his hands on his chin showing off his makeup.

"let's go show everyone" i grab his finger and pull him. i ran up stairs "GUYS GUYS GUYS" 
i show off dylan's make-up as he spins around and posing.

A/N-GUYS MYB IF I FORGET ABT THE CAST I LIKE WRITE AND THEN REALIZE HALFWAY THROUGH SO I TRY TO ADD ABT IT BUT MYB IF I MESS SOMETHINGS UP I JS FORGET