Sleeping till 2pm

I woke up, it look out the window and it is super gloomy out. I check the time... 2pm

indy gang💯

camera man🤳 what's the plans
jazzy joe dylan is taking her to meet his family so we gonna be left out😞
william🤓 we are family😖
camera man🤳 brooooo are they up or not? its 1pm
dizzy🦄 let us sleep im going back to sleep
william🤓 DYLANNNNNNNN

There were tons more after that put i just stopped reading, i went to the bathroom and put on a nice outfit since i was gonna meet his family. I did my makeup and laid on the empty bed while i went on my phone waiting for dizzy to wake up.

Took a toll 2:42 for dizzy to wake up, "goodmorning" he says as he sits up stretching.
"morning dizzy" i got up and pulled him up and hugged him. He immediately had so much energy after i pulled him up.

"Go get ready" i slap his back as he walks to the bathroom.

indy gang💯

you gangs all up
william🤓 YOOOOOOO
jazzy joe LMAOOO ITS ALMOSG 3PM WHAT????
you we were up till 6 😖🤞
camera man🤳 YOU WERE FALLING ASLEEP ON THE COUCH HOW DID U MANAGE TO STAY UP TILL 6
dizzy🦄 WE WENT HOT TUBBING WITHOUT YOU GUYS
william🤓 HOW COULD YOU

A huge "argument" started.

Dizzy came out in his merch like usual, he smiled as he looked at me. "I think we can head to my parents house now" he grabbed my hand and skipped down the hall.

We took an uber to his parents house, he had so much fun in the uber. Talking his face off being normal dizzy.

I was sorta nervous to meet his family, me and him have only dated for about a month but dizzy could tell when im stressed so if i happened to get stressed i didnt need to worry.

He told the worst jokes to the uber driver, they were the most dad jokes ever "dizzy these are trash im sorry" i took his phone out his hands so he couldn't read anymore jokes.

The uber talked and dizzy told him what he does, "i'm a professional fun haver" he laughed

Dizzy got me in on a conversation until we pulled up to his parents house. "Bye see you john"