The date

"First we need to get hyped, trampoline park!"

Dizzy is a child, he loves children things, trampoline parks, parks, fairs all those kinds of stuff. He gets so excited about the smallest things, he is genuinely a toddler it's like i babysit him but i love that he stays young.

We walked into the place and he bought our wristbands, then he handed me a pair of grippy socks so we don't slip. He helped me put on my wristband and i helped him.

He ran off into a foam pit, "CMONNNN" he begged waiting for me to jump in.

We messed around a bit then we played dodgeball with all the kids. We befriended some 10 year old and he talked about his little 10 year old love life.

After 2 hours of jumping nonstop our time was over. "Cmon cmon cmon" dizzy said quickly as he rushed me out the door into the car. He truly is adhd af.

"now what?"

"that was a lot of work" he says out of breath.

"take a breather man"

"will do." he lays his chair back and focuses on his breathing.

"do you think you would ever start a youtube channel" he ask randomly breaking the silence.

"i think about it a lot honestly"

"you should, people would love you"

"not as much as they love you and baylen and the others"

"do you think the egg or chicken came first" he randomly changed the topic.

"nope" i opened the car door and walked out.

"WHAT THE SHIZ" he says popping his head out of his door.

"there's no way your going to make my brain hurt right now"

"my bad cuh" he immediately changed into some rapper boy

"get back in my car we are going somwhere"

******

He didn't tell me where we were going now but we pulled up to the empty florida beach.

"I'm going to jetski with you cmon" he took my hand and skipped to a dock with a jetski.

"DIZZY NO WAY IM SCARED OF JETSKIING" as he tried pulling me closer.

"DONT BE SCARED I GOT YOU"

He convinced me some more, he handed me a life jacket, i took off my clothes so i was in my swimsuit. Dizzy helped me with my life jacket.

He sat down on the jetski, then reached his hand out to help me on the back. "LETSA GOOOO"

I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head into his back.

He took off on it, he went super fast and i was shivering my timbers.

"DIZZY CALM DOWN THIS ISNT WIPE OUT" i held him tighter.

"Y/N I WONT LET YOU FALL ITS OKAY"

He had some fun driving around like a drunk driver even though he's sober. After almost an hour of him being wreckless we went back to the dock.

"See i was a great driver"
"GREAT DRIVER?"
"oh cmon i want bad, i didnt crash us or flip us over we're still dry"

We walk back to the car,
"ARCADEEEEE" he yelled

"THATS AMAZING YOUR A GENIUS"

We got to the arcade and messed around a crazy ton. We left with some fun small prizes and a couple bruises from some aggressive competitive air hockey.

He then took me to an aquarium. He likes simple places and im loving it. He has the best ideas.

dizzydyll

liked by kyle

liked by kyle.johnson, baylenlevine and 4.3k more

dizzydyll we found a fish that looked like baylen
@y/ninstaa

view all the 327 comments

baylenlevine was the fish hot or something?

y/ninstaa #firstdatekindanervous

dizzy19fan whos this girl and why isn't it me😖

After the aquarium we went back to the beach with some chikfila and laid there on a blanket he packed.

"OH MY GOD IM GOING TO CRY"

"YOUR CHEATING"

me and dizzy argued as we played game pigeon and ate on the beach as the sunset.

The sunset as me and dizzy ran around at the empty beach. 

"OH GOTCHU" he tagged me and ran

"WHEN DID WE START PLAYING TAG" i ran after him.

After more tagging he grabbed my hands, "best way to end this night is bird scooters" we ran to the street to look for some scooters.

We found some and just rode around the empty beach and road.

This was the best day i've lived. It didn't feel real i did so much fun basic things but had the best time ever because i was with a professional fun haver.