Perv plane😞

"OH SHIZ" i hear dizzy yell as he jumps off the bed.

"WHAT" i was startled

"OUR FLIGHT LEAVES IN 2 HOURS WE GOTTA GO" he took my hand and pulled me out the bed.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my suitcase and my crocs, i grab a tank top and comfy shorts and throw them on and run upstairs with my stuff. Everyone still waking up was standing in the living room waiting for me.

"Let's get you to the airport" baylen rubs his eyes while he walks out to the black pearl.

This time abby and kyle were in the back. "So you two dating or something?"
"no im dating baylen and peej" kyle says
"so my names baylen AND peej" abby piped in
"IM JOKING IM JOKING, im in love with you y/n" abby winked at me

************

We got dropped off and went to security and bag check. We were so close to being late but we were the last ones on the plane.

Me and dizzys seats were not next to each other, i had a window seat but some weird old man sat in the middle. Dizzy sat 2 rows behind me and on another side but in the aisle seat.

As i sat i texted dizzy immediately

Dizzy🦄

23-19.. weird dude sitting next to me😭

NOOO
theres an empty seat next to me but it's middle seat...

UGHHHH WELL ILL TRY TO
MOVE

I tried to get up but the flight attendant started giving instructions.

yayyyy next to this perv😞

EWWWWE
lmk if he gets weird😕

🫡

The dude kept staring at me and smiling. The plane finally took off and i rested my head back.
The dude pretended to sleep and his hand "fell" onto my thigh.

I sat up, and hit his hand. "Sorry.. please don't"
"sorry, your just gorgeous"
"oh um"
"do you have a boyfriend?"
"um yeah well yeah" i started stuttering
"well where is he? leaving him or going to visit" he creepily smiles

I stand up a bit and look behind me and dizzy, i widen my eyes looking at him.

I tried to ignore the dude but he kept trying to talk to me. He kept moving his hand closer and closer to my thigh.

Finally the seatbelt sign went off, i stood up.
"where you going princess?" he asked me

i rolled my eyes and squeezed through to walk to the bathroom. As i walked past dizzy i gave him a worried look.

"move here" he whispered

I went to the "bathroom" i just stood in there and looked at myself in the mirror. I walked out, instead of returning to my seat i walked to dizzy. He sat in the middle so i wasn't next to the weird window person, i sat in the aisle seat. "thank you" i whispered to dizzy and he rested his head on my shoulder.

The flight was only 2 hours so i was going to sleep since we woke up at 6 and went to bed at 2.

I woke up at the perfect time, the plane was landing. "Dizzy, dizzy wake up" i move my shoulder lightly.

He slowly moved his head up and rubbed his eyes.